Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Rumour Factory

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer ma did say she wiz gan tae warm it up, better go join her  :wave:

Fuck me! If I thought you actually spoke like you type I widnae mind. I used to get my ears skelpit for cutting my words but you make Doric seem more long winded than actually pronouncing the full queens english.

Fuck me! If I thought you actually spoke like you type I widnae mind. I used to get my ears skelpit for cutting my words but you make Doric seem more long winded than actually pronouncing the full queens english.

Fit the fuck ye gan on aboot min?  Yer nae right in the heed ah tell ye

;)

JIMMY CALDERWOOD has identified former Kilmarnock midfielder Gary McDonald as the man to replace Barry Nicholson at Aberdeen.

The 26-year-old is ready to snub a new deal at Oldham as well as interest from English League One Brighton.

McDonald, who has scored 12 goals in his two seasons in England, said: "I can't say too much about things at this stage but I expect to speak to Aberdeen this week."

Calderwood, who is on a scouting mission in Slovakia, is confident he is on the verge of landing the first of the 11 players he believes are needed to revamp his squad.

The manager is also ready to ask Lee Miller to make a decision on his future with the striker still mulling over the offer of a new deal.

Calderwood said: "The Lee Miller situation has dragged on long enough and needs to be settled this week.

"He's keeping his options open, which I understand, but he has to realise I have plans to make as well.

"I want Lee to stay because he's been an important player for us. But if he is going we have to move on."

Meanwhile, Aberdeen have pulled out of a pre-season trip to Ireland and games against Leeds and Galway.

Delays in providing details of the tour forced Calderwood to call off the trip and the team will instead attend a training camp at Delden, Holland.

JIMMY CALDERWOOD has identified former Kilmarnock midfielder Gary McDonald as the man to replace Barry Nicholson at Aberdeen.

The 26-year-old is ready to snub a new deal at Oldham as well as interest from English League One Brighton.

McDonald, who has scored 12 goals in his two seasons in England, said: "I can't say too much about things at this stage but I expect to speak to Aberdeen this week."

Calderwood, who is on a scouting mission in Slovakia, is confident he is on the verge of landing the first of the 11 players he believes are needed to revamp his squad.

The manager is also ready to ask Lee Miller to make a decision on his future with the striker still mulling over the offer of a new deal.

Calderwood said: "The Lee Miller situation has dragged on long enough and needs to be settled this week.

"He's keeping his options open, which I understand, but he has to realise I have plans to make as well.

"I want Lee to stay because he's been an important player for us. But if he is going we have to move on."

Meanwhile, Aberdeen have pulled out of a pre-season trip to Ireland and games against Leeds and Galway.

Delays in providing details of the tour forced Calderwood to call off the trip and the team will instead attend a training camp at Delden, Holland.

Welcome to yesterday Al.  :P

Guest bloo_toon_red

i might have this totally wrong, but did he not used to be a Hun Juvenile?

You might be thinking of Peter McDonald, now at St Johnstone?

Would this be what he meant..

CLAUDE Gnakpa wants to become one of the highest paid players at London Road.

It's D-Day for the French full-back tomorrow when he is due to accept or reject the offer of a fresh Posh deal. Posh boss Darren Ferguson is not hopeful of a positive response after revealing Gnakpa's pay demands.

Gnakpa has already held transfer talks with League One's bottom club Luton Town. Scottish Premier League side Aberdeen and Championship strugglers Sheffield Wednesday are also rumoured to be interested in the 24 year-old.

???

He'll obviously have to drop his pay demands. Peterborough's highest paid player would also be our highest paid player.

Do we really want him though? From what i've read, he's a donkey. We've already got plenty of them at the club.