Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Rumour Factory

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, two other Rangers midfielders, Brahim Hemdani and Alan Gow, have been told to find new clubs. (Daily Record)

Surely Gow would be worth enquiring about now, would add a bit of quality to the team, thoughts?

Also spotted this

Liverpool's Adam Hammill could be set for a return to Scotland with Aberdeen interested in signing the former Dunfermline player on loan. (Daily Star)

More rumours about hammill.  i can remember a couple of good performances from hammill when he was with dunfermline but i'm not sure how consistant he was

I'm not sure but I believe Rangers and Celtic use Israel and Palestine to wind up each other, as they see similarities with own Nationalist and Republic tug o' war. 

So let me get this right Rangers fans dislike Celtic fans because Celtic fans worship Jesus' mammy, but, they do like Jewish folk even though the Jews don't believe Jesus was the son of God?

THEN they wonder why normal folk think KNOW they are inbred fuckwits.

Just noticed that on a Cheltenham forum I browse someome has posted this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/southend_utd/7425562.stm

asking whether Cheltenham should be looking at these players. Random response "I wouldn't want any of them, I think Harrold is close to signing for Bradford, Foran was rubbish in a poor Carlisle side and McDonald hasn't made any impression at roots hall."

Nae good enough for Sarfend (Manager)

Nae good enough for Cheltenham (Fans)

Unveiled at Pittodrie tomorrow? ;D?

So let me get this right Rangers fans dislike Celtic fans because Celtic fans worship Jesus' mammy, but, they do like Jewish folk even though the Jews don't believe Jesus was the son of God?

THEN they wonder why normal folk think KNOW they are inbred fuckwits.

I was led to believe this one was more political... a mirror of Sinn Fein vs DUP/UUP in Northern Ireland.

I may, of course, have been misinformed.

Sonofthrock got it right

I'm not sure but I believe Rangers and Celtic use Israel and Palestine to wind up each other, as they see similarities with own Nationalist and Republic tug o' war. 

if you go up the shankill/falls you will see these flags along with the union flag ,tricolour

• 2 weeks later...
Meanwhile, Aberdeen are unlikely to sign trialist Sofiane Zaboub after the French Algerian left the club without a deal being done.

The 24-year-old, previously with FC Brussels, had hoped to fill the Dons' problem left-back role.

But Calderwood last week signed Dan Smith from Sunderland instead.

:o