Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons vs Hamilton

Hamilton have done well of late, obviously anderson seems to have settled in pretty well and we all know what the probably politics are behind that. Anyway, be interesting if they play with the same verve without him. 

a game we should win, but probably struggle and get a draw from. The two Celtic games were very similar to each other and the killie game was a surprise (although our record against them is very good). Feels like this team is just going through the motions at the moment and we’ve no bite in the middle.

out

bed

bed

bed

1-1, kamberi 

Think the way Hamilton play suits us as they play on the front foot rather than sitting in which should give us more space to exploit with pace of Kamberi. Anderson seems to an important player for Hamilton so him being unable to play is also a bonus. If we are to have any chance of third we must win this one. Would give McLennan another run but he really needs to contribute more than he did against Celtic. Would be tempted to go to a back 4 to allow McLennan and Hayes to play further up the field. 

oot (almost a year since last in Pittodrie) 

park with bairn

Red TV

flat

2-0 Kamberi and Ferguson 

Will be worse than watching paint dry as our highly paid charlatans go through the motions of ‘competing’ for 3rd place in this fraud of a competition, all the while negotiating moves to our rivals behind the fans backs.

I hate all our players. I hate the manager and his hun servitude, and I especially hate the glaikit horse teethed chairman who’s done nothing but damage so far in his role and won’t acknowledge that our game has been a cheats charter for more than 3 decades.

Dont care what the result is as it won’t change the above. The whole club is pathetic.

3 minutes ago, tup1 said:

Will be worse than watching paint dry as our highly paid charlatans go through the motions of ‘competing’ for 3rd place in this fraud of a competition, all the while negotiating moves to our rivals behind the fans backs.

I hate all our players. I hate the manager and his hun servitude, and I especially hate the glaikit horse teethed chairman who’s done nothing but damage so far in his role and won’t acknowledge that our game has been a cheats charter for more than 3 decades.

Dont care what the result is as it won’t change the above. The whole club is pathetic.

We'll put you down for a 3-1 victory.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, tup1 said:

Ha ha. I’m scunnered with the whole thing. For me this has been the worst season in living memory. With the promise of even worse to come. All the huns have crawled back out from under their rocks.

I put that to the side years ago, although it regularly comes to the surface if I'm ever engaged in conversation. Football, for me, is just a microcosm of life in general with the exact same properties. The one percent in Scottish football are the cheeks, who are deferred to as "wealth creators". If you ever wanted a simple illustration of capitalism, Scottish football is perfect. I'm completely aware that our game is fixed in any meaningful sense and completely aware that we're living through the worst period of Scottish football ever, which runs parallel to the wider politics. I'm more interested in the minutae of the dons tactics and seeing players improve and get worse watching live fitba than who the manager or whatever happens to be. In fact I think that the McInnes out chat, for example, simply detracts from the wider issue (if I were being conspiratorial, I'd say that's the thing they want you to be talking about) of inequality. I've long ago accepted that equality can only be witnessed and not discussed or acted upon. The chairmen are our WEF, we're the consumerist masses. With a compliant media doing their role to sell their rags. The only thing the media should be talking about is how a new club could spend their way to a league title, and if that's the only route to success - which it is - then our system is broken. Cormack's antidote is more of the same. Forty years without a non-cheek winner is quite a record to look forward to.

I'll go 2-0 the dons.

Woeful from the Dons but who is surprised? I seen it coming a mile away.

Scottish football is just wrong. The huns are all over Sportsound. At least prior to 2012 the scale of the corruption and cheating was well hidden. Since then it’s out in the open.

I just cannot accept this rubbish.

7 minutes ago, tup1 said:

Woeful from the Dons but who is surprised? I seen it coming a mile away.

Scottish football is just wrong. The huns are all over Sportsound. At least prior to 2012 the scale of the corruption and cheating was well hidden. Since then it’s out in the open.

I just cannot accept this rubbish.

This has no effect on how shite we are this year though.

What was the point in bringing Ethan Ross back from loan if we're not going to trust him in games like this to get a decent run out and hopefully get a goal or an assist? McGeouch isn't going to play a defence-splitting through ball FFS.