Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons v Ayrshire Huns

Game against a team on as bad a run as our own next. Thought we played okay for last 60 minutes against Victims and a similar level of performance should see us get the win. As long as everyone is fit would stick with the same team. Thought it looked like Hornby and Kamberi were starting to look like they were forming an understanding and would like to see them getting more time working together.

Oot

Park with bairn

Red TV

Flat

2-0 Kamberi and Ferguson

19 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Think we will get 2 goals this game.

Call me crazy.

Why is it always us who has vital players injured at the worst times?

Season after season it seems.

Hello Crazy

I agree that I think we'll stop the run of failing to score in this game.

Also worth higlhighting that given the fact that I keep getting told that the decisions even themselves out over the course of the season, we must be long overdue to catch a break and get one going our way in the eighteen yard box

Out

Golf

Red TV

2-1 (Ferguson pen, Hendry)

Pub (I wish) ?

Just now, BigAl said:

Also worth higlhighting that given the fact that I keep getting told that the decisions even themselves out over the course of the season, we must be long overdue to catch a break and get one going our way in the eighteen yard box

Our lack of decisions has coincided with the lack of time we're spending in the opposition box. I don't know if it was McInnes, or Hornby himself that gave him a boot up the arse at half time against the Tim, but he had a good second half and hopefully he'll pick that up again against killie. Think McLennan has to come in for Kennedy, and stick with the 3-5-2. 

I think Johny Hayes needs time out the starting line up! He has been one of, if not our worst player in the past couple of months. He has been a complete passenger and a shadow of his usual self. Although he hasn't had game time or shown a reason to let him start, I would start with McGinn on the left. I would also let McLennan either start, or at least have 30-45 minutes.

Resigning players is like taking back an ex girlfriend.

Best avoided.

I'm sure Hayes still has it but he's not showing it.Neither are any players.

I wonder if the whole covid situation is an excuse. I mean it's affecting everyone personally, emotionally and professionally.

Except the huns but they aren't human.

13 hours ago, BigAl said:

Hello Crazy

I agree that I think we'll stop the run of failing to score in this game.

Out

Golf

Red TV

2-1 (Ferguson pen, Hendry)

Pub (I wish) ?

It’s YOU that’s crazy...

Hendry to score? ?

On 19/02/2021 at 09:06, HaarDon said:

Think we will get 2 goals this game.

Call me crazy.

Why is it always us who has vital players injured at the worst times?

Season after season it seems.

Same logic as to 'why are there always a breakdown where it causes the worst traffic jam?'

Answer is these things happen all the time but you only notice when it affects you directly.

Id have to spend time trawling through messageboards of all other SPFL teams to see what their injury complaints are to give an accurate answer.
Personally last time I had any opinions on who a rival teams best player was, was back in the days of Henrik Larrson.

Anyway

4-0 Dons today doing County a favour in the process (Not a fan of Kilmarnock)
An annoying 4-0 too IE its 3-0 at half time and then they sit back for the 2nd half and get a late penalty rather than trying to run up a cricket score.

Edited by tom_widdows