Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons vs Well

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmR9oGNtDftHM0OZltdv6

Not a fixture we've done well in of late (lost the last two games at Pittodrie) and Motherwell are towards the bottom of the league, so fully expect us to lose this one, either 1 or 3-0 which seems to be a feature of a few of previous results. Our striking issues are there for all to see and the team appears to be a complete mess at the moment. Alluding to Rico's point in the other thread, DM doesn't appear to know what to do with the fringe players and they're not positively contributing to the team's performance.  We do also need a few of the other "veterans" to step up and hope our defence isn't complete shite.

Club have said the McCrorie's injury isn't as bad as originally feared but will still be out for a number of weeks. Hayes and Taylor both going to be out along with McLennan who has an ongoing foot problem.  Not sure why he was on the bench if that was the case, but hey ho.

Out
Bed
Bed
breakfast duty
1-0 Well, no dons scorer

Saw elsewhere that we have not scored in last 300 minutes of football against Motherwell and nothing I saw on Saturday convinced me that won’t be extended for another 90 minutes on Saturday. We look clueless upfront. If Taylor’s injury means he will miss games I would rather we went to a flat back 4 rather than have Leigh in a back 3. Would go with

Lewis

Logan Hoban Considine Leigh.

McGinn Ferguson Wright Campbell Kennedy

Cosgrove

Don’t expect McInnes to agree. With Livingston picking up points against Celtic we really need a win to try and keep in front of them before the double header. 

oot

flat

tv

flat 

0-0

If I was Cormack,I'd be dangling some tasty financial incentives for finishing second, 1 ) because Celtic look vulnerable 2) to do something to get us out of our slump,/possible accpetance by all that 3rd is as good as we should expect.

Fairly confident about this one though?

AFC 1 - Well 4   COYR 

Edited by Elgindon

1 hour ago, Jute said:

Saw elsewhere that we have not scored in last 300 minutes of football against Motherwell and nothing I saw on Saturday convinced me that won’t be extended for another 90 minutes on Saturday. We look clueless upfront. If Taylor’s injury means he will miss games I would rather we went to a flat back 4 rather than have Leigh in a back 3. Would go with

Lewis

Logan Hoban Considine Leigh.

McGinn Ferguson Wright Campbell Kennedy

Cosgrove

Don’t expect McInnes to agree. With Livingston picking up points against Celtic we really need a win to try and keep in front of them before the double header. 

oot

flat

tv

flat 

0-0

You dropping Hedges? ?