Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

County vs. Dons

Seasons gone by, i'd be looking forward to playing bottom of the table in the knowledge that it would most likely be 3 points.  This season however, that has gone out the window. They're shite, changed managers,  despite that, they nearly scored shree goals against hibs.  I'd hate to be the team that provided them with that.

Really hope that DM doesn't persist with this Main and Cosgrove shite. It doesn't work, it's never worked and never will work. Get one of them some proper service and see what happens.  I'm sure Wright will continue to play (much to TUP's ire) and hopefully puts in a decent performance to interest a few more suitors south of the border.

Out
Bed
Bed
Bed
1-1, Cosgrove pen

Assuming that this will be the same team as was going to start on Wednesday although do we really need 3 holding central midfielders against County so might see Campbell dropping out to be replaced by McGinn or McLennan if either are fit. County have looked really poor in the previous 2 games so not expecting Hughes to make much difference. 

Oot

Flat

TV

Flat

2-0 Wright and Ferguson. 

6 hours ago, manc_don said:

Seasons gone by, i'd be looking forward to playing bottom of the table in the knowledge that it would most likely be 3 points.  This season however, that has gone out the window. They're shite, changed managers,  despite that, they nearly scored shree goals against hibs.  I'd hate to be the team that provided them with that.

Really hope that DM doesn't persist with this Main and Cosgrove shite. It doesn't work, it's never worked and never will work. Get one of them some proper service and see what happens.  I'm sure Wright will continue to play (much to TUP's ire) and hopefully puts in a decent performance to interest a few more suitors south of the border.

Out
Bed
Bed
Bed
1-1, Cosgrove pen

If there were fans in the stadium, the decision to play Wright or otherwise would be made for the manager.

All we are doing by playing him now is developing him for next season, for one of our biggest rivals. Like we did with Christie. The very definition of a feeder club.

Ross County are playing a bit better now, but only on the basis that they couldn't get any worse.

2-1 home win if Wright plays. Easy 3-0 for the Dons if he doesn't. Hopefully Considine does him in training before the game takes place.

3 hours ago, tup1 said:

If there were fans in the stadium, the decision to play Wright or otherwise would be made for the manager.

All we are doing by playing him now is developing him for next season, for one of our biggest rivals. Like we did with Christie. The very definition of a feeder club.

Ross County are playing a bit better now, but only on the basis that they couldn't get any worse.

2-1 home win if Wright plays. Easy 3-0 for the Dons if he doesn't. Hopefully Considine does him in training before the game takes place.

Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

We need every point we can get given next season's potential European incentive

The only thing we should be doing at present is playing our strongest team and like it or not Tup, Scott Wright is part of that. 

• Like 2

Looking forward to this one, think we'll give them a doing. Not sure about the lineup, expect McInnes will play the same one touted for the Livingston game which I think will be very stuffy with three in midfield. I'd go:

--------------------Wright--------------------

Wright---Wright---Wright---Wright

Wright---Wright---Wright---Wright

--------------Main-----Wright-------------

I think it would be a shame to drop Main given his blistering form.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigAl said:

Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

We need every point we can get given next season's potential European incentive

The only thing we should be doing at present is playing our strongest team and like it or not Tup, Scott Wright is part of that. 

The club can keep playing him if they want to, I’m well aware of that. They just won’t be getting any more £12.99 payments from me while they do. 

I can’t stomach paying to watch him in a Dons shirt again. He should be hounded our IMO.

14 minutes ago, tup1 said:

The club can keep playing him if they want to, I’m well aware of that. They just won’t be getting any more £12.99 payments from me while they do. 

I can’t stomach paying to watch him in a Dons shirt again. He should be hounded our IMO.

Seems reasonable. You have to promise to put the saved cash into escrow and hand over to the club when Wright signs for Fleetwood town instead of the Huns though.

37 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

Seems reasonable. You have to promise to put the saved cash into escrow and hand over to the club when Wright signs for Fleetwood town instead of the Huns though.

I'll happily pay to watch any game that does not involve Wright.

McInnes is largely to blame here it has to be said. He's almost congratulating The Rangers for their approach, he no doubt loves Gerrard.

51 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Tup min, you're turning this into classic McCarthyism ?

I had to Google that ?

My accusations of subversion and treason are well founded here. 

Is Wright a supporter of the dead huns is the only question remaining for me.

24 minutes ago, tup1 said:

I had to Google that ?

My accusations of subversion and treason are well founded here. 

Is Wright a supporter of the dead huns is the only question remaining for me.

Good old Google

Anyway back to the game itself

Out

Golf 

Red TV

Fuck all (there is nothing you're legally allowed to do after all)

0-2 (Wright & Stewart)*

* Deal is concluded @ 3.48pm in the away dressing room and Greg replaces Scotty at half time and makes instant impact causing Tup to implode*