Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hamilton - Dons

Hamilton-vs-Aberdeen-Preview-and-Prediction-Live-stream-Premiership-2019.jpg

Hopefully it's a case of midweek redemption.  Accies have had a torrid November, starting off with a pumping from the Huns (8-0) so we should be getting a result here.  Even given our injury / covid crisis, we should have enough to see them off.  By the sounds of it, we were shite as a team (bar Hedges) on Sunday, so hopefully DM knocks a few skulls together ahead of this one.  We cannot be dropping points to the bottom team and we haven't lost to them since Feb 2019.

Out
Bed
Looking after the bairns
Work
2-1 Dons, Cosgrove and Consi

To be honest, right at this moment in time, the only thing that matters is picking up three points on Wednesday evening

There will be other times when we'll be better suited to do it with a degree of flair or style

It is imperative that we find ourselves coming out of this mini crisis (injury and unavailability wise) with as little damage to our season's prospects as possible.

Right now a 95th minute double deflection in off the woodwork as a winner will do for me.

Out

Work

Watching online

Bed

0-1 (any cunt)

For me the Rangers game was just a blip not helped by the shit surrounding it with the under 21 guys and all the other injury problems.

Confident we will get back to winning ways tomorrow against Accies, but who we know are always capable of throwing up surprise results when least expected.

1-0 , Cosgrove - Will be a typical DM special, where we will get an early goal then sit back and grind out the three points.

7 minutes ago, manc_don said:

Hoping this'll end up on a stream somewhere.  I'd say the boys need to continue their Dons education, but not sure a Hamilton game is the right one to entice them or keep their attention ?

I think it would be under normal circumstances, but that midfield isn't getting better overnight. I'd love to have seen us go full belt at them with our strongest 11, but I think a turgid single goal might be the order of the day. 

33 minutes ago, manc_don said:

Hoping this'll end up on a stream somewhere.  I'd say the boys need to continue their Dons education, but not sure a Hamilton game is the right one to entice them or keep their attention ?

Do they not prosecute for mental cruelty towards children in your part of the world Manc ?