Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Devlin/Bryson

10 minutes ago, Elgindon said:

What a redd up. Not sure why theyre complaining so much if they knew they were in breach of protocol. Sounds like some of them are looking for reasons to leave 

Ken. 

If I was to make of an arse of it at work (not that I would, top of my game me), then I would expect to be sacked regardless of my contract of employment. 

Why do football players and useless managers apparently get paid to the end of their term of employment? 

45 minutes ago, hercule poirot said:

Ken. 

If I was to make of an arse of it at work (not that I would, top of my game me), then I would expect to be sacked regardless of my contract of employment. 

Why do football players and useless managers apparently get paid to the end of their term of employment? 

It's fairly standard in most industries. Just as if you went into yer work's office with Covid and passed it to some ithers and they found out that you'd been to for a meal with yer mates and caught it, it very much widnae be a sackable offence.

On 21/11/2019 at 20:08, RicoS321 said:

It is basic forum ettiquette to provide links ye ken.

It's not just me who believes that links and sources are required. 

11 hours ago, Jute said:

Right so as suspected all the rumours were pish

It's the mongerers of rumours who are pish.

By getting their two seconds of fame in peddling an "exclusive", they satiate their desperate desire to matter. The fact that what they're peddling turns out to be shite doesn't matter to them. They got "noticed" and them existing matters more to them than them being proven to deal in falsehoods. Desperately sad behaviour. 

It would appear that at least some of the info on the tweet has come from Mainstandmoan off Abmad. He doesn't mention the supposed sackings, nor the cash/swap with Brentford for McKenna (at least that I can see). As supposed "ITK'ers" go, he's about as reliable as they come so will see what transpires regarding the new striker over the next 24 hours or so.