Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

AFC Towel wanted!

Dry your eyes mate.

It's cocks like you that are the reason I don't normally use message boards.

typically the kind of little nob that sits in the corner saying nothing, but put a keyboard in his hand and suddenly he's a bit "crazy".

I wouldn't have minded if you had said something funny. that might have made it worthwhile. but as is common with arses like you, you added nothing of any value to the thread, and failed at being funny.

keep up the good work.

typically the kind of little nob that sits in the corner saying nothing, but put a keyboard in his hand and suddenly he's a bit "crazy".

I wouldn't have minded if you had said something funny. that might have made it worthwhile. but as is common with arses like you, you added nothing of any value to the thread, and failed at being funny.

keep up the good work.

You've just made my day.

:lolabove:

keep up the good work.

CTS is pwned!!LOL!!!!!!!!11111111111 ROLF!!!

keep up the good work.

I do sit in the corner, counting my chickens.  ;)

Listen mate, it was an attempt to be funny with a wee 'towell' and 'dry' reference, admittedly not my best effort.  I actually cringed a wee bit when I woke up and re-read it yesterday morning.  Sorry for any offence caused.

*wanders off feeling sorry for myself after accidently upsetting a fellow donstalker*

keep up the good work.

Graeme, welcome to the site :thumbsup:

Think you might just have over reacted there.

Thing is on this site, we actually have the most humourous posters of any AFC site. We frequently delight in ripping the pish oot of one another very publicly. You'll get used to it, if hopefully you stick around.

One thing puzzling me though, how come you know that CtS has a small knob ???

One thing puzzling me though, how come you know that CtS has a small knob ???

I can't deny it.

His reaction was a bit OTT but I take my share of the blame, I've apologised in here and by PM and hopefully he'll come back and not hold any grudges.

You guys are the only friends I've got.

How the fuck did all this come from an enquiry about the availability of a towel???

Since when did we become KKK Chat?

If there was a smiley getting its face slapped with a fish, then you guys would be getting it.

Here we go.

Power hungry mods flexing their cyber muscles because they don't have any in the real world.

::)

;)

How the fuck did all this come from an enquiry about the availability of a towel???

Since when did we become KKK Chat?

If there was a smiley getting its face slapped with a fish, then you guys would be getting it.

Time to create the "Warnings/Bannings" section of DonsTalk.  ;)