Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

AFC Towel wanted!

Ban him.

No, get him to pay for a new server!

No!  Get him to pay for a new server then ban him!

Then death by Firing squad at half time on Saturday.  And in a cruel twist, my blood will be mopped from the Hampden turf with an AFC towel.

Its this sort of stuff AFC don't sell anymore (or never did i'm not sure). But there's always been a lack of merchandise available from the club. Apart from my Bayern mug which I love  8)  :thumbsup:

It's a top quality mug!

Big too. Well worth the £6 I oly realised it cost when I went to pay for it, but by that point would be too embarrassed to put it back as I then thought it was a rip-off!

Then death by Firing squad at half time on Saturday.  And in a cruel twist, my blood will be mopped from the Hampden turf with an AFC towel.

:lolabove:

Which now brings us back full circle to where it all begun..... nae bugger kens far to get one ;)

They or someone must have sold aberdeen towels at one point as i have a large one god knows where i got it but its a few years old now..

having read this post back i can see a problem you guys will jump on so to save anyone that is to thick to see the part i have made it bold for you

They or someone must have sold aberdeen towels at one point as i have a large one god knows where i got it but its a few years old now..

having read this post back i can see a problem you guys will jump on so to save anyone that is to thick to see the part i have made it bold for you

:o

I can't deny it.

His reaction was a bit OTT but I take my share of the blame, I've apologised in here and by PM and hopefully he'll come back and not hold any grudges.

You guys are the only friends I've got.

I've PM'd you back. agree'd I may have snapped like it was my bad week, but I'm a good 4 days from that yet, so I've no real excuse.

anyway, at end of all this, I'm still no nearer an AFC towel.  :(