Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Anthony Stewart - Our Captain

Happy enough with this. Time for the gaffer to stamp his signature on the squad. Stewart has been highly thou gf t of so happy to trust the club on this one. It certainly didn’t appear to do Lewis any favours so again, another positive. Hopefully let him focus on what he’s excellent at.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

Out for the rest of the season after being injured in training. Shame for the lad. Hope for both parties that it doesn't leave him stuck here next season (or even for this one, hopefully he can do his rehabilitation with mk Dons if he's happier there).

Article I saw suggested he might make it back for May. Bit of a blow for Stewart and Dons as he is clearly surplus to requirements here and it will be best for both parties if he is moved on. Him not playing makes that less likely. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I see he made a surprise return to MK Dons at the weekend against his former team Wycombe. Gifted them a goal early on, but commanded his way for the rest of the game apparently. 

Clearly League 1 is a better level for him than the frantic nature of the ScotPrem

7 hours ago, Reekie_Red said:

I see he made a surprise return to MK Dons at the weekend against his former team Wycombe. Gifted them a goal early on, but commanded his way for the rest of the game apparently. 

Clearly League 1 is a better level for him than the frantic nature of the ScotPrem

I genuinely hope he does ok there. Not because I don’t want him back (I don’t), but it wasn’t his fault he was made captain. That’s all on the club / Nowin. 

• Like 1