Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

20/21 Loan Player Watch

5 hours ago, manc_don said:

I do recall something being mentioned at the time but can’t find anything concrete? Even if it was 75% we’d have made a decent return on our investment.

Cormack has claimed that there is no sell on clause but the Carlisle United chairman has claimed there is. As you say even if there is we have made a decent profit on Cosgrove. 

34 minutes ago, Jute said:

Looked better than anything produced by either of our forwards in last two games which makes him good enough for Aberdeen at the moment. 

Aye, but he hates the hun, so he was bound to play well. This was the move we should have been trying to get him at the start of the season. I'm not sure he'll be good enough, but there were a lot of minutes of football available for a guy like Anderson over the last few years. Many games where we were a couple of goals up and we went for the game management option, with a side portion of Main/Wilson. I think we could have got him to the level of McLennan no bother.

Anderson talking to the press. He'll be hoping McInnes gets binned and he can come up with ten goals to his name and the chance to lead the line for his heroes.

It must be incredibly frustrating for him, though, to see the dons try out a big guy, little guy, 3-5-2 the minute he leaves the club! 

He does say "whether that's at Aberdeen or elsewhere" which suggests he's not ruled out signing another deal. But if he keeps going the way he is any new deal would surely need be based on him being in first team. 

I think he would deserve that opportunity, but knowing McInnes it wouldn't surprise me if he gets told he will be a backup and goes elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hernandez did not make the match day squad for either of Atlanta United’s Concacaf champions league games against LD Alajuelense of Costa Rica. Atlanta won both 1-0. 

Goals seemed to have dried up for Bruce Anderson who has now not scored in Hamilton’s last 4 matches.

43 minutes ago, dons8321 said:

Josh Magennis on the scoresheet at Hull who are about to get back into the Championship.

Always liked his rough around the edges unpredictability in games.His goals ratio,when played as a striker for us,was actually pretty good

Hernandez again not in the team for Atlanta United’s 3-0 defeat to Philadelphia in CONCACAF champions league tie.

Now we are playing the same system as Atlanta and Hernandez is not getting a game in Atlanta will we recall him in the summer?