Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

My Jambo mate told me that Vlad will be selling the club in the summer without the debt! I do believe the Maroon side of Edinburgh are growing more worried by the day  :thumbsup:

There is genuine worry among their support at long last. The idea that Romanov will make some sort of sacrafice for the good of the club is laughable. He has never shown any genuine concern for the management of that club and he has carefully crafted a position where the debt is being heaped in a corner of a room in someone elses house. Meanwhile his company are benefiting by being the providers of that debt and gaining interest on it.

The problem is that his own little empire that allowed him to carry off this charade has collapsed in the last 6 months and he can no longer bank roll the pantomime that is Hearts. Cash flow is almost always the thing that kills a business and when there is very little liquidity in the financial system and lending has frozen up then cash flow comes to bear on a lot of businesses who are run on credit. Good bye Hearts and we look forward to watching your progress in the 3rd division in about 2011.

Does anyone actually want to see them fold? Or just demoted to the Third division?

My rational mind tells me that it would be a bad thing for football.

My irrational mind (and as a football fan its the one I occupy 100% of the time when I think about football!) says I want to see them fall to pieces in as embarrassing a way I could ever imagine.

I have no doubt that Hearts will always be around, they are too big a concern for too many people to go away completely. A short jolt and a 'taking down a peg or two' after the way they have conducted themselves in the last 3 years would be nice.  :thumbsup:

Guest swaddon

Does anyone actually want to see them fold? Or just demoted to the Third division?

I'd love to see them fold. I hate every club in Scotland bar Aberdeen, and they can all fuck off and die as far as I'm concerned.

Thread about afc not giving them tickets for the 27th, instead making them pay at the gate.  Means we won't be one of the creditors they're owe money to when they go tits up next week.

why the fuck do they get tickets anyway.  With the shitty numbers they bring upto Pittodrie surely it is always pay at the gate.

Caught something of Radio Scotland about them getting taken to court by a creditor next week.  Anyone know anything about this?

Is this true??

The last time Hearts went to Aberdeen was on the 26th January, 2008.

On that day all Hearts fans hoping to "pay on the gate" were sent by the police and the stewards away from fenced off section where away fans enter the ground back on to the main round and round to the main ticket office where we joined the que alongside the home supporters. There were large numbers of us forced to do this, in fact I missed kick off (just!) even though I was at the ground at roughly 2.15pm (If I had known to go straight to the main Ticket Office on arrival I would probably have seen the kick off)

If you have an actual update to this, or have been to Aberdeen more recently, perhaps to watch another match, then please state that rather than simply saying "rubbish". My information and hopefully help to other Jambos was based entirely on personal experience.

Guest leith_red

why the fuck do they get tickets anyway.  With the shitty numbers they bring upto Pittodrie surely it is always pay at the gate.

Caught something of Radio Scotland about them getting taken to court by a creditor next week.  Anyone know anything about this?

Heard something about it on reporting Scotland earlier. Thought they said they were being taken to court by 4 creditors.

apparently the companies are:

Mr. BEN BROWN - v - Heart of Midlothian

Western Commercial - v - Heart of Midlothian

BED AND BATH _UK_ LT - v - Heart of Midlothian

CMYK Digital Solutio - v - Heart of Midlothian

WHO???

These are all small claims actions which means the value is under £3000.

Now that either means Hearts are simply not paying the small creditors because they can't be arsed or it means that Hearts have no cash at all left in the bank...

Can you guess which one I'm hoping it is... :wave:

Even the most stubborn of companies would surely pay small amounts before being pursued through the courts for it. All it will do is add court costs to the value of the oustanding monies, which is a ridiculous situation to let yourself get into, unless you desperately need the small amounts to pay the big bills to stop yourself going into receivership.

You would be surprised how many companies actually have agreed policy to avoid paying ALL bills until they have been pursued to a fairly serious level. At my work there are several respectable businesses who are debtors of ours and do not pay on time. We normally extend 15-30 days credit and some companies will not pay inside 90 just to protect their own cash flows. Others will try to push it well beyond this and it takes several solicitors letters to get payment. It amazes me.

Guest swaddon

that'll be their fixture list when they go bust and have to reform and play in the Edinburgh & District Tinpot Wee Clubs League.

that'll be their fixture list when they go bust and have to reform and play in the Edinburgh & District Tinpot Wee Clubs League.

:lolabove:

Mr Ben Brown 3 Hearts City 0

Ben gets a hatrick and saves a penalty