Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Motherwell

Aberdeen v Motherwell

Aberdeen defender Stuart Duff will miss the visit of Motherwell with a hamstring injury.  ;D

Jamie Smith, Richie Byrne and Jackie McNamara are out with similar injuries while Derek Young is sidelined with a knee problem.

Well's David Clarkson suffered an eye injury during Saturday's loss to Hearts but may still feature at Pittodrie.

However, left-back Danny Murphy has returned to Cork City following a lack of opportunities since joining Well.

Aberdeen (from): Langfield, Mair, Maybury, Diamond, Considine, Bus, Foster, Walker, Nicholson, Severin, Aluko, Miller, Lovell, Mackie, Maguire, De Visscher, Touzani, D Smith, Soutar.

Motherwell (from): G Smith, Quinn, Hammell, Craigan, Reynolds, Hughes, Lasley, Fitzpatrick, Clarkson, McCormack, Porter, McGarry, J Murphy, Archdeacon, McLean, Lappin, D Smith, Daniels.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aberdeen (from): Langfield, Mair, Maybury, Diamond, Considine, Bus, Foster, Walker, Nicholson, Severin, Aluko, Miller, Lovell, Mackie, Maguire, De Visscher, Touzani, D Smith, Soutar.

Would be good to see Calderwood try something like this in this game, but there's nae way he'll drap Mackie/Miller.

Langfield - GK

Maybury - Right Back

??????? - Left Back

Diamond - Centre Back

Severin - Sweeper

Touzani - Holding Mid

Walker - Centre Mid

Nicholson - Right Mid

De Visscher - Left Mid

Aluko - Free Role

Lovell - Striker

Get the ba' on the deck and play fitba against this lot

Maguire is set for a start tonight. claims he will be the answer to our scoring problems. :hammer:

Just as Deek Dung used to on numerous occassions in the past.

FFS JC play Miller & Lovell, what the fuck have you got to lose other than being proved wrong ???

I won't be able to make it tonight (probably a good thing).  I do however think we can beat this lot.  They haven't been too convincing of late, neither have we but I think home advantage will see us bag the 3 points.

A performance similar to United, Hibs, and Falkirk at home is overdue.

I was very tempted to go, but luckily I coudln't work out the travel arangements back to glasgow. Thank god for that now. Though I don't know if its because its a matchday or what, but I have a feeling we may sneak a 1-0 win. EVEN with Maguire playing.  :thumbsup:

If theres hope theres...blind optimism ???  

Don't know why but i'm feeling pretty confident about tonight's game (although I was about Sunday's too  :()

Quite simply, the players HAVE to perform tonight. There can be no excuses. So i'm hoping they put in a Copenhagen like performance and slot a few past Well.

:fingerscrossedsmiley:

I won't be able to make it tonight (probably a good thing).  I do however think we can beat this lot.  They haven't been too convincing of late, neither have we but I think home advantage will see us bag the 3 points.

A performance similar to United, Hibs, and Falkirk at home is overdue.

The art of understatement is alive and well ;)

Just read the Maguire article. Is he having a laugh? Did it not occur to him why the team did ok when he used to come on? Because they used to carry you you daft peroxide blonde cunt. Now the team are incapabable of carrying themselves, let alone a prima dona like you. Honestly. He wonders why Aluko and Walker are ahead of him? A) they score goals and B ) they contribute towards the team. Simple really.

Rant over.

Just read the Maguire article. Is he having a laugh? Did it not occur to him why the team did ok when he used to come on? Because they used to carry you you daft peroxide blonde cunt. Now the team are incapabable of carrying themselves, let alone a prima dona like you. Honestly. He wonders why Aluko and Walker are ahead of him? A) they score goals and B ) they contribute towards the team. Simple really.

Rant over.

You should copy that and mail it to him at Todders.

Top notch rant.  :thumbsup: