Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dundee - Dons - Friday

DMC’s performance was immaculate tonight, even if the team didn’t quite reach those levels. Even when baited with questions about the huns outrageous statement he maintained his dignity, and took it all in his stride as always. Loved the fist pumps to the fans at the end. Loved their show of support. Love a wee Friday night victory.

Coyr!

On for Frank Ross  ???

Ironically, a very good tactical move; cut out the ball to Moussa who was dropping off from the front.

Think O'Connor is fine/good in that role against the bottom 6/7 sides but he really struggles in there against the better sides. Looked good tonight when moved there.

I think Greg Stewart could be a really good player for us but just not playing off the wing.  He has the movement, vision and passing to be a centre mid but doesn't have the work rate. He's got to play centrally though, if he does play.

Much needed win if not a particular convincing performance. No width again tonight and team continues to struggle to create chances. Hopefully McInnes has got some cash from Milne to correct this in January. Good support tonight who sang most of the night. By fuck was it cold. Only just getting warm now.

Oh I wish it could be Christmas Everyday.

Ironically, a very good tactical move; cut out the ball to Moussa who was dropping off from the front.

Think O'Connor is fine/good in that role against the bottom 6/7 sides but he really struggles in there against the better sides. Looked good tonight when moved there.

I think Greg Stewart could be a really good player for us but just not playing off the wing.  He has the movement, vision and passing to be a centre mid but doesn't have the work rate. He's got to play centrally though, if he does play.

Said before that Stewart is best in the #10 role with the freedom to wander but he struggles with the mobility and demands of the wide player in our system. Problem is that Christie is best as #10 too, and we lose both at the end of the season anyway.

Said before that Stewart is best in the #10 role with the freedom to wander but he struggles with the mobility and demands of the wide player in our system. Problem is that Christie is best as #10 too, and we lose both at the end of the season anyway.

Keep forgetting that Stewart is only on loan here. I'd be open to us trying him to get him permanently and into that no.10 role given that it's unlikely we'll see Christie back.

Highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNd4ctYNsus&feature=youtu.be&t=5m52s

Also kudos to these guys:

DQjJSNBX4AA6MMq.jpg:large

A hard fought three points with Dundee very unlucky not to get something against us, be a crime if they go down IMHO, as they at least try and play football. I like the lad Deacon, seems to have something about him, but think he would be a hot and cold type of player.

3 points were all that mattered last night and we got them. After this past week I will not comment on individual performances and tactics as the job was done.

COYR.