Scotland squad

There is allegedly a video doing the rounds of Gilmour playing table tennis with Robertson and McGinn that calls into question SFA’s no close contacts claim. Video has been deleted from Robertson’s Instagram account since news broke of Gilmour’s positive test. 

8 hours ago, Jute said:

There is allegedly a video doing the rounds of Gilmour playing table tennis with Robertson and McGinn that calls into question SFA’s no close contacts claim. Video has been deleted from Robertson’s Instagram account since news broke of Gilmour’s positive test. 

Did at least one of them hit the back of the net ffs?

7 hours ago, Kowalski said:

I don’t want to see anyone miss the game but how the fuck have two England players ended up self isolating, but none from the Scotland squad - including Clarke who gave Gilmour a bosie after the game?! Doesn’t seem to make sense. 

BBC saying two English players were chatting to Gilmour in the tunnel after the game.

4 hours ago, Kowalski said:

I don’t want to see anyone miss the game but how the fuck have two England players ended up self isolating, but none from the Scotland squad - including Clarke who gave Gilmour a bosie after the game?! Doesn’t seem to make sense. 

I can't pretend I don't raise an eyebrow but I care far more about winning tomorrow. 

Anyone else forget how fucking stressful this is?