Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Scotland squad

8 hours ago, HaarDon said:

Does anyone know if theres a football website where you can replay a whole match?

As in the Scotland v holland game?

If you have access to Sky go you can get it in the on demand section. 

On 03/06/2021 at 10:16, wokinginashearerwonderland said:

Clarke does not seem to have a scoob about what is his first choice defence.  First he gives McKenna the captaincy 

Nah.  McKenna was captain once, in a friendly against Mexico under McLeish.  

If everyone is fit I reckon it will be hendry hanlon and Tierney starting against the CR. 

Anyone else getting really excited for the euros?  I can't wait, we look like a proper Steve Clarke side now and I don't think anyone will enjoy playing us much like no-one looked forward to playing killie under him.  If we can win our very winnable opening match its game on.   

1-0 up at half time. Che Adams with the goal. Luxembourg down to 10 for clear last man foul on Dykes. Some of the crosses from Robertson have been brilliant and we should be further in front. Only concern is joy Luxembourg were getting from set pieces. 

8 minutes ago, Jute said:

McKenna and Gilmour on at half time for Gallagher and Callum McGregor who I had forgotten was on. 

Gilmour has fine more in his eight minutes on the pitch than McGregor had done in the first forty seven minutes.

Just now, Jute said:

Fraser and COVID Hun on for Andy Roberson and O’Donnell

Tell you what, this boy Paterson must be some kind of world beater as he has played SEVEN  first team games.  Can't be many players in the world who have played so few club games and been capped

We are patently extremely lucky he is Scottish 

11 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Who is the boy Rodrigues for Luxembourg. Looks a pretty handy player. Take it he is their star man ?

Plays at Dynamo Kiev and got their winner against the Irish recently. 

Gilmour off injured hopefully only as a precaution following shocking challenge. Should have been another red card. 

3 minutes ago, Elgindon said:

The boy Paterson looks good I have to say.

Wouldnt want him to pick up the Govan variant on his return or anything

Seven first team games and now a full internationalist. Must be some kind of world record. Thank fuck he is Scottish. Even Tup must be doing cartwheels tonight

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jute said:

To be fair to Patterson he has talked recently about possibly have to leave the Tribute Act if he wants to play first team football. 

Yep, they've got fairly good fullbacks with tavernier and barisic, so it's not a failure to be second to them. However, from memory, he wasn't exactly a stand out for the u21s, and it's clearly appeasement that sees him in the squad.