Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Official - Europa League 2017/18

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siroki Brijeg now play Ordabasy at home next week 1st leg - 29th. Swap occurred.  We may have a good indication next week of whom is the better team.

Also Ordabasy have never won a home game in European football.  Given they have to play a home game 600km from normal ground you'd hope if Siroki win next week that is us playing them.

The first (penalty) was an atrocious attempt at a tackle, and the second was just embarrassing goalkeeping. Difficult to tell from the short clip, but anyone who has giant numbers and no names on their strips must be shite. 4-0 dons, Maloney hat-trick.

Tommy Wright happily saying that every team in the EL qualifiers are better technically than his team. I'd be embarrassed if he was our manager coming out with stuff like that.

Saw that. Thank fuck we didn't land up wi' him this summer.

Good grief, i couldn't watch any more of that, i'm sticking with my original assessment of both teams.

On that showing, i'd fancy our chances against Siroki (who were the marginally better side).  They enjoy a good punt over the top, so if we still had Taylor i'd have given them half a chance, but they look pretty uncoordinated other than that.

Ordabasy were eye-bleedingly awful, although kudos for the wild yet ninjalike goalline clearance by one of their players, like a startled gazelle on muscle relaxants.