🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dolly digital posted this on his Facebook page, have to say, I quite like it:

Sunday, Monday, Jonny Hayes.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Jonny Hayes.

Thursday, Friday, Jonny Hayes!

Someone else added:

....The weekend comes, we beat the huns

Above them in the league

These days are ours, we're standing free....oh happy days!!

Get McGinn signed up. I don't see replacing Jack, Considine, or Taylor being a difficult task. Think Considine will stay as he's a don for life. Wouldn't be surprised to see Jack follow a similar path/career to Chris Maguire, Zander Diamond, Michael Hart and the likes...

• 1 month later...

Get McGinn signed up. I don't see replacing Jack, Considine, or Taylor being a difficult task. Think Considine will stay as he's a don for life. Wouldn't be surprised to see Jack follow a similar path/career to Chris Maguire, Zander Diamond, Michael Hart and the likes...

Replacing Jack will both be very tough tasks.

Taylor I'll give you (as he's an absolute liability) but Jack & is a key player perfoming very well, he'll certainly be a big miss.

Replacing Jack & Considine will both be very tough tasks.

Taylor I'll give you (as he's an absolute liability) but Jack & Considine are key players perfoming very well, they'll certainly be a big miss.

Considine already signed an extension didn't he?

• 1 month later...

I don't think you can look past any tims for the award if honest. I'd probably have put Considine ahead of him and Lewis on the dons player of the year award. Maybe even McLean. Probably more to do with high expectations, and his recent form hasn't been great perhaps.

I agree,Hayes has been very good for most of the season, almost unplayable some weeks,  he has been poor for a few weeks now (tired poss.)

My player of the season would go to Considine though, closely followed by Lewis.

2nd half of the season McLean would be in with a shout but overall has to be big Andy. :thumbsup: