Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Transfer News / Gossip

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SunSport linking Willo Flood with a move to Dundee Utd.

I think that'd be a good move for both parties. I'd hope Storie would be our back-up midfield option next season with another two coming in to replace Robson and Flood. Although I wouldn't complain if it was just one very good one.

Can't say this one excites me, but guess it doesn't make us any weaker a team for it UNLESS he is taking up a wage of someone else we could have signed.

Have you seen how many games he's played since signing for the Arabs?!? 38 in two years...Achilles and knee injuries, this seems like a pointless signing given our luck with crocked players.

Signing defenders from relegated teams is never a good idea.

Signing defenders with two relegation's on their CV is a fucking awful idea.

This.

Also never a good idea signing a player with his history of injuries.

Very odd signing.

I can only assume he's been brought in as a back up with the view to saving a larger slice of the budget on a quality centre half to come in as a started.

If that is the case then fine, worrying if it's not though.

I guess the fact he can play at right back too isn't a disaster, we don't really have a back up right back just now.

Fingers crossed it works out better than expected.

This is all a bit Stuart Duff. I suppose it replaces Quinn and Rose on that side of the defence, although I'd have hoped that Taylor would be cover for an actual defender. Obviously I have no recollection of the guy actually playing, I'm only assuming he's pish.

Both Ally Begg and Tyrone Smith are reporting Alexander has signed a 1 year deal too. Assume that would mean he's back up to Lewis and Rogers is going back out on loan for the season.

The thing with Rodgers is where does he go ?

Does he go back to Falkirk ?

Not sure what that would achieve as he has already proved he can play at that level.

Could a SPL team fancy taking him on loan ?