Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Official Match Thread: Aberdeen v Copenhagen

Press conference today was Jimmy and Zander. Is it usually the captain who'd do it or just a different player each time? Just wondered if it was relevant that Seve wasn't doing it? Dropped for tomorrow?

Still always fancy Seve in the side despite his form but if its the only way Touzani gets a game in holding midfield role then he has to sit it out. In my opinion, he has been a class act in the european set up and can't afford to be overlooked.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting so pumped up for this game now. Can't wait to get on that bus up north in 5 and a half hours  ;D

Big time. I have been absolutely no fucking use whatsoever in work today.  One of my bosses was standing taking the piss out of me for a full two minutes before i even noticed he was speaking

Big game hunters!  ;)

You are just pissed that the Globes will be filling another 50 seater luxury coach from the civilised quarter of the central belt while you lot head up in you're fucking Beverly Hillbillies jalopy like a bunch of weegie tinks on a weekend trip to Butlins. When we go to Pittodrie, we go in style and in numbers.

Keep your hair on dude. BBC online ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aberdeen/fixtures/default.stm

That'll be 19:45  :wave:

Haha, cheers!

Still waiting for a reply for the kick-off time for the Huns game, that's why I was getting aggitated!

Thought there was some sort of big conspiracy against me and you were all plotting some sort of evil plan!

Then I remembered it was the internet and that I don't actually care that much.  ;)

I think I am in dream land, Cannot beleive what im hearing on Red T.V.

Atmosphere sounds awesome.   :thumbsup:

Hearing?!

Don't tell me you didn't realise us expats can now view these games in the "live event" section under the "live commentary" section?!?!?

Not winding you up Mentor!

All the Setanta and Euro games have been on Redtv in glorious technicolor!  :o

Ho Ho Ho Ho! Merry CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hearing?!

Don't tell me you didn't realise us expats can now view these games in the "live event" section under the "live commentary" section?!?!?

Not winding you up Mentor!

All the Setanta and Euro games have been on Redtv in glorious technicolor!   :o

I'm just extremely pissed that I was too bloody knackered to get up at 4:45am and instead have just got up at 7:45am and seen the final result...

Merry Christmas indeed. Cheers Santa  :thumbsup:

'kin right!!!! I've been stuck at work today and havenae been able to get a chance to check the scores.

Then the crazy Chinese dude who lives and breathes Liverpool FC ran across to me ... "Yo! Riverpoow!!! Abuwdeer beats Copenhagen fooah rill". Took a minute to figure out what he was sayin ... that then a HUGE grin appeared on my face as I threw my arms up in the air.

FUCKIN DANCER!!!!!!!!!!