Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

More Away Tickets Available?

The UEFA Cup is returning to Vicente Calderon Stadium with the visit of Scottish side Aberdeen in the third week of the gr0up stage of this competition. Atletico de Madrid, which drew 3-3 in the first round in Moscow against Locomotiv and had a bye in the second week, now needs to earn the three points to take a firm step towards qualifying for the next stage.

Club Atletico de Madrid has already put tickets on sale which are available for this match. It should be noted that Aberdeen fans will have four ticket offices available to them from which to purchase their corresponding tickets. These will go on sale on Wednesday 28 November, from 11:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 20:00, and on match day from 11:00 until kick-off at the stadium ticket offices at Vicente Calderon.

Seems like a translation error to me. Why would they advertise tickets to away fans and not mention that home tickets are still available?

Club Atletico de Madrid has already put tickets on sale which are available for this match. It should be noted that Aberdeen fans will have four ticket offices available to them from which to purchase their corresponding tickets.

They do. You just didn't read it right.

Well, well, well.

Should I be awaiting apologies from each and everyone of the greeting faced folk who demanded an apology for "getting their hopes up and then letting them down" by having the opinion, that I thought we'd end up getting more tickets.

Should I fuck.

::)

Good news though.

:AFC2:

Was thinking the same thing. Its sweet enough to know, no need to show  :thumbsup:

Seems like a translation error to me. Why would they advertise tickets to away fans and not mention that home tickets are still available?

Also I'm sure there have been people on here or The Hat who've said they have tickets for the blocks either side of us.

Whats the point in advertising to home fans in the hope that a few thousand may come along to watch Atletico play the weakest side in the group? Why do that, when Atletico can advertise this to the 2000+ surplus opposition fans who are GUARANTEED to be in Madrid for the match, and are all without a ticket. Seems common sense from a money-making point of view, tbh!