Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons v Well

The Motherwell third goal came down to the linesman simply not knowing the rules. He's saw the defender behind the attacker and figured he's onside, not taking into account Langfield is well off his line and miles infront of play.

I don't think it had a huge effect on the result and may have even helped us with the comeback but surely this level of inadequateness is not acceptable. The linesman should not be allowed to officiate anymore games until he learns the fucking rules

how much longer are we going to persist with the negative sh*t from Brown?

It seems he doesn't care what happens in games, by the time next Saturday comes all will be forgotten and we'll revert to the tactics which saw us trailing the previous game in the first place. maybe it's dementia?

If you're going to be a negative manager, then you need to teach your team to defend. especially set pieces. Brown hasn't got us defending, he's just got us not attacking.

I thought Magennis actually did a decent job at full back considering he's a goalie/forward/simpleton. was happy that he got the equalising goal, I thought he deserved it.

One final thing.

Langfield. how long until he retires? as I imagine it's the only way our club will finally rid itself of this utter waste of space.

without looking up Opta, I reckon it must be around 80% of his 'passes' went to the opposition, with most of them going straight out of the pitch. absolute joke.

If you're going to be a negative manager, then you need to teach your team to defend. especially set pieces. Brown hasn't got us defending, he's just got us not attacking.

Nonsense! Our defence has been pretty damn solid all year, today was poor yes, very poor in fact but in general our defence has been very good this season.  We have been attacking as well, we've completely dominated a couple of the matches so far this season but just haven't managed to convert those chances.  I do agree that its time to admit the starting formation isn't working though.

I thought Magennis actually did a decent job at full back considering he's a goalie/forward/simpleton. was happy that he got the equalising goal, I thought he deserved it.

Agree with that, seemed decent enough at FB.

One final thing.

Langfield. how long until he retires? as I imagine it's the only way our club will finally rid itself of this utter waste of space.

without looking up Opta, I reckon it must be around 80% of his 'passes' went to the opposition, with most of them going straight out of the pitch. absolute joke.

His kicking was poor but apart from that I can't really remember him doing much else wrong, made some and I could be wrong but I can't remember him being at fault for any of the goals.

We seem to be in that position a lot RDU, a win would see us 4th etc...but we never ever step up to the plate. I really wish brown would stop being so negative, we cannot play 1 up front, it doesn't work as a system for us. Langfields kicking today was woeful, and considering he didn't have much else to do, it highlighted it even more.