Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v The Manky Mob

Anyone gan to this one?

I'm undecided. Run of form points to a defeat and whether I can stomach sitting there, watching the pish the football is doubtful.

I think the same 11 that started on Saturday should start again on Wed with the exception of Young.

I'm in, taking my son to his first game at Pittodrie, he's 4, not sure where to sit, won't be in the Merky that's for sure!

Do you mind your son being subjected to hails of vile venom, swearing and abuse? If not sit in the South Stand or Main Stand. If you do mind then bide at home.

Aberdeen    v    Rangers

Clydesdale Bank Scottish Premier League

Venue: Pittodrie Stadium Date: Wednesday, 13 April Kick-off: 1945 BST

Coverage: BBC Sport Scotland website, BBC Radio Scotland 810 MW

Scottish Premier League

Aberdeen are without Rory McArdle while Zander Diamond, David McNamee and Paul Hartley are doubtful.

Long-term injury victims Yoann Folly, Darren Mackie and Fraser Fyvie remain out but Scott Vernon could play despite an ongoing hernia problem.

Rangers will be without Richard Foster as he is ineligible under the terms of his loan from the Dons.

Lee McCulloch and Kirk Broadfoot remain on the sidelines, while Vladimir Weiss is awaiting the results of a scan.

There are bonus's to not winning tonight, we win the huns are five behind the tims which gives them a bit of breathing space. Would rather they were looking over their shoulder going into sundays game.  I honestly dont care who wins the league and a win tonight makes sod all difference to our league campaign.  Stick as many kids out as possible tonight if you ask me.  Myles anderson your hour has come

There are bonus's to not winning tonight, we win the huns are five behind the tims which gives them a bit of breathing space. Would rather they were looking over their shoulder going into sundays game.  I honestly dont care who wins the league and a win tonight makes sod all difference to our league campaign.  Stick as many kids out as possible tonight if you ask me.  Myles anderson your hour has come

Fuck that. I have a 4 hour journey to see a client in Liverpool tomorrow in the company of two Huns. Will be murder if I have the whole journey with them gloating about us getting beat.

Id rather see us go heed first into them and fuck them right over. No such thing as a meaningless game against 'them'

Too right, we have everything to play for. PRIDE. Come on Aberdeen, try to restore some eh, might do us the world of good for the weekend. Let's get right into these hun barstewards!

:haterangers::ultras::haterangers:

I've decided not to go tonight.  Had a complete mare of a day at work on top of feeling like shite anyway so opted for staying warm at home.  I do hope that by some fluke we manage to pull something out of the bag and beat them.  Will give us some momentum for Sunday

COYR

:AFC2:

Didn't manage to listen to the game, but followed on live text. Sounded like we were quite lively, but failed to take our chances. Anyone actually manage to go? I really hoped we'd get something from this game, more than encouragement.

Exactly. I think we out-played them and deserved at least a draw if not more. I thought we looked nervous at the start but quickly settled. Aluko had 2 chances near the start and caused them problems all night. He was brilliant. It was a frustrating night of rueing missed chances. A couple of set plays clearly worked on in training almost got us some joy with one of them ending up being scrambled off the Hun line.

Diamond should've done better for the goal. Our centre backs seemed to get out-muscled time and time again. It was still only a half chance which was extremely well taken. Rangers didn't really have any clear cut chances that I can remember.

Diamond should've done better for the goal. Our centre backs seemed to get out-muscled time and time again. It was still only a half chance which was extremely well taken. Rangers didn't really have any clear cut chances that I can remember.

I saw the goal last night on SSN, and you're right about Diamond.  He is embarrassingly soft for a big lad.  Hooper will be looking forward to another afternoon of bullying this waste of space around Hampden.

I saw the goal last night on SSN, and you're right about Diamond.  He is embarrassingly soft for a big lad.  Hooper will be looking forward to another afternoon of bullying this waste of space around Hampden.

I'm left fearing for Sunday. :(

It's a real pity because other than that he was pretty good. Although Lafferty was beating everyone in the air. ??? I don't think Diamond or Considine (or any decent central defender) should be beaten in the air.