Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Cup Draw

First reaction is fuck sake but second is we'd have to beat them at some point so why not take the cunts out in the semi final, assuming we both get there. Law of averages is we'll have to beat them sometime, they are in a title battle where as we're fighting for nothing, surely even we could produce better than our last dismal effort against them?

Any ideas which day the games will be or the TV companies not decided yet? Would imagine we'll be the Sunday as SKY will want to cover the tims.

Sad truth is that we're relying on ICT for us to have a chance of getting to the final.  :hammer:

Suspect you are correct.

If Tims win as expected and we beat St Mirren I seriously doubt I will be attending the semi final as will be a waste of time and cash.

First reaction is fuck sake but second is we'd have to beat them at some point so why not take the cunts out in the semi final, assuming we both get there. Law of averages is we'll have to beat them sometime, they are in a title battle where as we're fighting for nothing, surely even we could produce better than our last dismal effort against them?

Can see what you're saying, but I'm having trouble getting past "fuck sake" myself. If we'd lost to them in the final we'd at least have got into Europe (if Celtic win the league).

Can see what you're saying, but I'm having trouble getting past "fuck sake" myself. If we'd lost to them in the final we'd at least have got into Europe (if Celtic win the league).

Not anymore we won't - they changed the rule and as such Ross County didn't get in Europe last year

Not anymore we won't - they changed the rule and as such Ross County didn't get in Europe last year

I think the rules are the same. United got into the UEFA cup via the Scottish Cup win, thus taking the European place allocated to the Cup.  If they had already qualified for the Champions League then County would have got into Europe.