Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Aberdeen vs Sigma 30/07/09

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think the club shop will cash in by bringing out a dvd of our 09/10 Euro adventure?  They could list it in the comedy section.

Richard Gordon read out an email last night saying we used to want our teams in Europe until after Christmas, now they cant get past the kids summer holidays.  ;D

Do you think the club shop will cash in by bringing out a dvd of our 09/10 Euro adventure?  They could list it in the comedy section.

Richard Gordon read out an email last night saying we used to want our teams in Europe until after Christmas, now they cant get past the kids summer holidays.  ;D

I know in time I'll laugh at that, but just bring myself to do so just now CtS.

Still fucking raging, and the fucking inbred half wits I work with down here are getting on my nerves.

My only memory of that show last night was that gloating cunt Sandy Clark saying that maybe the new management team took too much time on holidays.......

pot-kettle.jpg

Guest ally s

My only memory of that show last night was that gloating cunt Sandy Clark saying that maybe the new management team took too much time on holidays.......

pot-kettle.jpg

I'm not going to get too excited about what Sandy fuckin Clark has to say about it, he's probably having a wee chuckle to himself and tbh I can't blame him

As someone said earlier I'm right behind McGhee but fuck me if last night is a sign of things to come then it's going to be a very long and painful season.  The most annoying aspect for me is Sigma are not that good a team, they didn't have to work that hard for the 5 goals.

Hopefully (I'm not going to hold by breath) we can regain some respectability next Thursday. 

I'm not going to get too excited about what Sandy fuckin Clark has to say about it, he's probably having a wee chuckle to himself and tbh I can't blame him

I understand why he was gloating but laughing his arse off on national radio for ages was too much for me, I'm surprised Richard Gordon never stuck the mic up his arse.

I understand why he was gloating but laughing his arse off on national radio for ages was too much for me, I'm surprised Richard Gordon never stuck the mic up his arse.

Your constant complaining during the JC regime and the gloating that came along with his dismissal was too much for most on here to take but last night you got the team you deserve, it's just a shame the rest of us follow the same team.

Your constant complaining during the JC regime and the gloating that came along with his dismissal was too much for most on here to take but last night you got the team you deserve, it's just a shame the rest of us follow the same team.

:lolabove:

Players who were the worst offenders last night were the ones given nice long contracts by JC so he does not escape blame for last night either.

Players who were the worst offenders last night were the ones given nice long contracts by JC so he does not escape blame for last night either.

Like? I'll give you Young but he was hardly the worst offender. Put in a shift in a position where I can never recall seeing him play before and kept his head up and never hid.

Guest ally s

I think it'd be unfair to single any one individual from last night, they were all equally as shite as each other.

I think it'd be unfair to single any one individual from last night, they were all equally as shite as each other.

It was hard to differentiate for sure. They were asking for a MoM on the bus home. I honestly had no fucking idea.

I actually thought Sigma played alright - it was just that we were so shite that we made them look really good.

I've never seen a team win so many headers against our guys, and we were far too easily muscled off the ball.

It's going to be a long hard season, if this was any measure of our team.

I dont recall seeing any dons player being able to 'out muscle' anyone since Shearer retired and Windass left.

In fact the one time i was at pittodrie early in the morning to get tickets (about 7 years back now) the entire squad walked past me and I died a little inside when I realised our entire first team seemed to be half my size (that included the goalies)

The squads physical size doesnt seem to have improved since then (well fucking derek young is still about for a start)

Its about time they signed someone whose career wouldnt be ended if i bumped into them in the street