Saturday 20th April 2024: Ā kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

šŸ”“āšŖļø Stand Free! āšŖļøšŸ”“

Seve is gone, official!

Ciao Seve.

Ā 

Hope yer legs hold out for another season or two...

Ā 

Vastly overrated player in my opinion.

Ā 

Just shows the paucity of talent at AFC and in Scotland in general that he is seen as anything other than competent (and then only sometimes).

Ciao Seve.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Just shows the paucity of talent at AFC and in Scotland in general that he is seen as anything other than competent (and then only sometimes).

Or it shows that some fans don't have a clue?Ā  ???

Ciao Seve.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I dunno about that.. he was a big fish at AFC but not overrated. Having said that I don't think he'll stand out at Watford.

Ā 

He'll be missed. Bad news even if it wasn't really unexpected.

Ā 

I dunno about that.. he was a big fish at AFC but not overrated. Having said that I don't think he'll stand out at Watford.

Ā 

He'll be missed. Bad news even if it wasn't really unexpected.

Can imagine he has at least doubled his wage if what I overheard about Don Cowie was true.

Ciao Seve.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Harsh.

I loved Seve being at Aberdeen I remember seeing him being interviewed after a Rangers match whne he was still with Hearts and nearly out of contract and thinking it would be magic if he could play for us - and it was

Ā 

I will miss him

Can remember the exact same interview and thinking the same. Sure he'd just won man of the match after a game at Ibrox.

He'll be missed.Ā  And I really mean that.

Ā 

Ā 

Best footballer we've had at Pittodrie for years.

Ā 

Yep, it speaks volumes about the rest that are here!

Ā 

I'm sad to see him go, but we all knew that he was gone halfway through the season. There were some obvious (and unobvious) signs that he was on his way and it did appear from his performances that his heart just wasn't in it.

Ā 

A great professional, a decent footballer that we'll find difficult to replace, but certainly not the player he was only a few seasons ago. He leaves on good terms and I hope with the best wishes of the fans.

Ā 

Good luck Seve.Ā  :thumbsup:

good luck to him, he's earned his payday after 5 years. Never a huge fan but never been less than decent for us.

Ā 

Hopefully this pushes us to get in a proper centre half to command things now the cover has gone and we apparently want another footballing midfielder.

Ā 

All the best