Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Midweek Scuffle - Kerr in Hospital

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is deplorable behaviour, no two ways about it, but ultimately the buck stops with the manager for allowing these nights out in the first place.  I don't want to be seen as simply jumping on the JMG bandwagon, but the simple fact is if this sort of unprofessional behaviour wasn't tolerated by the manager this wouldn't happen. Football has moved on from the "team that drinks together, wins together" pish from yesteryear, it may be an idea if our club moved with the times on this one.

This is deplorable behaviour, no two ways about it, but ultimately the buck stops with the manager for allowing these nights out in the first place.  I don't want to be seen as simply jumping on the JMG bandwagon, but the simple fact is if this sort of unprofessional behaviour wasn't tolerated by the manager this wouldn't happen. Football has moved on from the "team that drinks together, wins together" pish from yesteryear, it may be an idea if our club moved with the times on this one.

If only we were that professional. As I mentioned earlier on in the season, this really needs to be sorted out. Its gone too far, and at the end of the day makes an arse out of the club. In the real world behaviour like this would potentially be sackable. It really has pissed me off. I'm in agreement with you though, the buck stops with the manager, he needs to get his and his team's act together. This is a joke.

Well done lads <insert slow hand-clap smilie>, could you not have held off getting bleezin’ and getting in fights 'til after Sunday?

What is it with fiba players and going out on the lash before, arguably, the most important game they have to play this season? Wonder if anyone else of the other two that're getting charged is from the club too?

Re:mizer's posting elsewhere  ::)

Absolutely fantastic generalisation on the hat from our very own Mizer. Go Mizer!   ::)

Thanks for bringing the context  ;D

Guy was saying that it would have been a jealous old firm fan had hunted him down and started on him. Could have easily been a disagreement with an Aberdeen fan.

Thanks for bringing the context  ;D

Guy was saying that it would have been a jealous old firm fan had hunted him down and started on him. Could have easily been a disagreement with an Aberdeen fan.

What difference does that make to your "and being mostly weegie neds..." line?

Have you read the guys posts I was replying to yet?

Or do you agree with him that there was no way that our players would have started a fight?

Im very sorry I gave a possible alternative to the guy and the use of the words 'weegie neds'  ::)

What a bunch tossers.  I daresay they're in further risk of another hiding the next time they are out on the town if this has an effect on Sunday's game.

Disappointed with Kerr (without knowing the full facts) but not surprised with the other name being bandied around.

Have you read the guys posts I was replying to yet?

Or do you agree with him that there was no way that our players would have started a fight?

Im very sorry I gave a possible alternative to the guy and the use of the words 'weegie neds'  ::)

Seems there were not many weegie neds there anyway mizer.