Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Midweek Scuffle - Kerr in Hospital

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to speculate about what may or may not have happened in the incident but its clear that this shouldn't have happened before such a crucial match.

Should we not beat hibs on Sunday then there will be some very serious questions that need answered.

This is shite!  >:D

Heard about the thread on hat earlier broken by k-9. As far as he says it was worse than the club admit and he also says Kerr has been charged with breach of the peace and assault on a bouncer. Other players also with injuries which they have not mentioned.

What the fuck were the players out doing on a stag do midweek prior to Sundays game? Why could this not have waited till the season was over?

Heard about the thread on hat earlier broken by k-9. As far as he says it was worse than the club admit and he also says Kerr has been charged with breach of the peace and assault on a bouncer. Other players also with injuries which they have not mentioned.

What the fuck were the players out doing on a stag do midweek prior to Sundays game? Why could this not have waited till the season was over?

Confirmed (well in the EE) that a player has been charged:

Aberdeen FC star charged after ‘brawl’

Footballer to miss crunch match against Hibs

Published: 21/05/2009

More Pictures

AN ABERDEEN FC star has been charged with assault after an alleged brawl in the city centre.

The footballer was also injured in the incident that happened while he was on a night out in Aberdeen with teammates.

He will now miss the Aberdeen FC crunch match against Hibs at Pittodrie on Sunday.

If Aberdeen FC win and Dundee Utd lose to Rangers, the Reds will qualify for next season's Europa League.

For more on this story, pick up a copy of today’s Final edition of the Evening Express or check back later for updates

I'm lost for words, utterly gobsmacked.  How fucking unprofessional is that??

Just what I was about to say. Whole thing just smacks of an unprofessional attitude from the players involved.

If players involved are found to have started this they should be shipped out immedately.

I'm lost for words. Absolute amateurish behaviour. Especially before arguably our most important game of the season. This severely dents/ends our chances of getting into Europe. What the hell has happened to Kerr lately, seemed so calm and placid yet now he's been sent off twice and getting the shit kicked out of him by a bouncer. And to think we wondered if he was captain material? Fuck that.  :hammer:

Just what I was about to say. Whole thing just smacks of an unprofessional attitude from the players involved.

If players involved are found to have started this they should be shipped out immedately.

Stinks of un-professionalism from above, also.

If they did tell Jimmy and he sanctioned it...

If they didn't tell him and Jimmy didn't know that 6 or 7 employees out of the 20 or so, for whom he is directly responsible, went out so close to an extremely important game for the club and did this...

I'm lost for words. Absolute amateurish behaviour. Especially before arguably our most important game of the season. This severely dents/ends our chances of getting into Europe. What the hell has happened to Kerr lately, seemed so calm and placid yet now he's been sent off twice and getting the shit kicked out of him by a bouncer. And to think we wondered if he was captain material? Fuck that.  :hammer:

Boozing culture possibly ? As much as I hate to connect the two, Calderwoods management style seems more focused on a 'lads together' culture than professionalism and discipline.