Euro 2024 -  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland v 🇨🇭Switzerland

kick-off 8pm

Stuff wot i found on teh internetz

Guest Nellie The Don

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does the ball, more often than not, always go over the bar? Infuriating.

I'm not sure. But I know that if you manage to stop the two arrows near enough the middle you'll usually score. Too far to either side and you've fucked it. I've managed to get to the semi final stage 2 or 3 times but never beyond.

• 2 weeks later...

There's minor earthquakes happen in Aberdeenshire all the time. The Highland Boundary Fault runs diagonally from Helensburgh near the Firth of Clyde all the way up to just north of Stonehaven. The fault line has tiny, yet quite regular, movements. The movements are far too small for any human to detect, and the fault line itself is too weak for anyone to worry about. 

However, my auld man used to be one of Grampian's finest polis. I remember him showing me a stats-chart showing crime/police-reports throughout the Grampian area over the space of ten years. Whilst most parts of Grampian were pretty unpredictable in terms of crime numbers, there was a definite concentration of activity along the Grampian section of the Highland Boundary Fault. Whats more is the type of crimes that occurred along this faultline ranged from beatings and stabbings, to much higher than normal reports of people being found naked in the middle of nowhere, cult activities, etc.

It is thought that the increased electromagnetic activity that exists along this faultline is causing people who live along the fault to go just a little bit more crazy than those who reside elsewhere.

One of the biggest insurance companies in the world held a party for salesmen where they were rewarded with the services of prostitutes.

Munich Re is the world's biggest re-insurer - in other words, the company acts as an insurance company for other insurance companies.

One of its divisions, Ergo, told the BBC that the party had taken place to reward salesmen in 2007.

A spokesman said the people who organised it had since left.

The gathering was held at a thermal baths in the Hungarian capital Budapest as a reward to particularly successful salesmen.

'Whatever they liked'

There were about 100 guests and 20 prostitutes were hired.

A German business newspaper said the prostitutes had worn colour-coded arm-bands designating their availability, and the women had their arms stamped after each service rendered.

According to Handelsblatt, quoting an unnamed participant, guests were able to take the women to four-poster beds at the spa "and do whatever they liked".

"After each such encounter the women were stamped on the lower arm in order to keep track of how often each woman was frequented," the paper quoted the man as saying.

"The women wore red and yellow wrist bands. One lot were hostesses, the others would fulfil your every wish.

"There were also women with white wrist bands. They were reserved for board members and the very best sales reps."

A spokesman for Ergo told the BBC that the party had happened, but said it was not the usual way of rewarding their employees.

Time for a new job methinks.