Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

The Informer, we've even got it on TV NZ!  :o

Great BBC production, only watched a couple of episodes so far, but really good. Quite comical in places but also amusing seeing places I used to frequent on occasion. Lots filmed around Hackney / Shadwell / Whitechapel

Great first episode. Haven’t watched any of the rest of it yet but hope it delivers.

The Informer, we've even got it on TV NZ!  :o

Great BBC production, only watched a couple of episodes so far, but really good. Quite comical in places but also amusing seeing places I used to frequent on occasion. Lots filmed around Hackney / Shadwell / Whitechapel

Watched the first episode of this last night.

Very promising start. Have high hopes of this.

Probably watch second episode tonight/tomorrow evening

Anyone see Luther? I got into it recently and up to Series 4 now. Not sure if Idris Elba is a good or a ham actor but his character has been very well conceived. As have the scripts. Some preposterous plots and scenes but gripping suspense make it difficult to put down. The Alice character is ridiculously sublime.

Haven't watched the last series, but really enjoyed the others.  He plays his character exceptionally well.

Al / Rico, Informer was brilliant, we ended up watching it all via iplayer although I wish we hadn't. One of the annoyances of being able to binge watch.

The little drummer girl, believe it's a bbc production, TVNZ somehow had the first episode the day it was released in the UK. Excellent TV viewing and looking forward to the rest of them!

Also been watching Wanderlust, good fun.

Al, tried watching the first series of No Offence, but 4OD somehow seriously slows down through my VPN and the other site I use only has series 2-3 on it.  Any ideas?!? Enjoyed the episode I did manage to see.

Some folk forget what they tooted about earlier.

The lesson they need to learn is stick to the truth. The truth will never bite you on the arse.

I was clearly taking the piss there Rocket given what he said about the end of the show, I saw the trailer for the final episode, it aired as my plane took off.

I was clearly taking the piss there Rocket given what he said about the end of the show, I saw the trailer for the final episode, it aired as my plane took off.

Consistency is a great quality, one of the most desirable in my field.

You said you saw the final episode. Now you're saying you saw the trailer for it?

More important in your mind was declaring that you had visited Canada recently.

You have much to learn.

I'm beginning to doubt that you have the mental capacity to learn anything.

Consistency is a great quality, one of the most desirable in my field.

You said you saw the final episode. Now you're saying you saw the trailer for it?

More important in your mind was declaring that you had visited Canada recently.

You have much to learn.

I'm beginning to doubt that you have the mental capacity to learn anything.

Jesus you really do over think things, what the guy posted was clearly a joke, as was my response, mentioning Canada was more to do with the fact the show had finished there on the 8th of October, the reason I know that is because it was advertised on TV.