Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye it was nice to see the Y - South Stand - RDS all singing in unison on occassions yesterday! Was a good atmosphere yesterday!  :thumbsup:

RE: Ultras, its a shame they can't be moved to the RDL or elsewhere in the South Stand, I always enjoyed seeing their displays, poor show from the authorities :(

Aye it was nice to see the Y - South Stand - RDS all singing in unison on occassions yesterday! Was a good atmosphere yesterday!  :thumbsup:

RE: Ultras, its a shame they can't be moved to the RDL or elsewhere in the South Stand, I always enjoyed seeing their displays, poor show from the authorities :(

Very poor show but very much in keeping with cunts desperate to completely sanitise football to a sterile and homogenised state.

Cunts I say!

If this means that the atmosphere in the south stands picks up then it will be a good thing, despite the annoyance of the Cemaphor Reds shoving their flags in your way. There seems to be a steady creep of fans wanting to relocate from the RDS to the SS. Would be good to go back to the good old days of a SS with noise and a decent bounce  ;D

If this means that the atmosphere in the south stands picks up then it will be a good thing, despite the annoyance of the Cemaphor Reds shoving their flags in your way. There seems to be a steady creep of fans wanting to relocate from the RDS to the SS. Would be good to go back to the good old days of a SS with noise and a decent bounce  ;D

South Stand has always = REAL fans.

;)

Which good old days? The South stand has always been a total morgue.

Which good old days? The South stand has always been a total morgue.

Aside from the fact that Pittodrie is not blessed with much in the way of atmosphere at any time there was always something to be had when the away fans were in the beach end and the more 'active' fans all sat close to them in the SS. I'm talking late 80's, you might have been nothing but an ingredient in Jimmy's chicken  ;)

Aside from the fact that Pittodrie is not blessed with much in the way of atmosphere at any time there was always something to be had when the away fans were in the beach end and the more 'active' fans all sat close to them in the SS. I'm talking late 80's, you might have been nothing but an ingredient in Jimmy's chicken  ;)

I like chicken :(

For me, going to see Aberdeen has a big bit to do with walking through the turnstiles, pushing through the early pie queuers, and walking up 10 or so steps to my chosen location on the Y. Then leaving at half time and being in the Pitt before the start of the second half.  ;)

Section Y Terrace  8)

Do you think you might be giving some concrete steps a personality and sense of glory that might be construed as mildly hysterical ? Just a thought like..... :-\

For me, going to see Aberdeen has a big bit to do with walking through the turnstiles, pushing through the early pie queuers, and walking up 10 or so steps to my chosen location on the Y. Then leaving at half time and being in the Pitt before the start of the second half.  ;)

Section Y Terrace  8)

10 or so steps? I think Edmund Hilary had an easier job climbing Everest that we do getting up the Y !!

I've never read so much shite.  An excellent example of lazy journalism/downright lies.

Precisely Ally.

Ray Hepburn is a lazy cunt of a journalist who produces this kind of errant nonsense for an absolute rag of a paper.

I don't think anyone would be getting too vexed about this.

And Cove was being more a than a little disingenuous with his posting of the link.

How big a fucking leap is that arseglove making. Problem with articles like this is that they can potentially legitimise the club and police stance on the ultras activities. I find the ultras group a little odious when I end up close to them at away games but the effort they put into creating some character in our support is a good thing for the club in my opinion.