Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Unbelievable article.  The Ultras suffer enough from association with Italian Ultras in some folks eyes but that article takes it to a whole new level, someone was clearly upset that ra'sellick lost.  How long have flags with "ultra" on been on show at dons games home and away?  10years?

Anyway good luck to them down in the Y.  I remember they started off down there but migrated to the RDU as it just didn't work.  I'm sure for big games it will be great but I wonder how well it will work in the rain at a Killie game

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How out of touch is that "journalist"?!  :hammer: It would be laughable if it weren't for the apparent recent views of AFC of the Red "Ultras". However to class the Ultras as the hooligans/casuals is a hoot!!  :rofl:

I started a thread on another Aberdeen chatsite after being infuriated by the Ultras waving flags during an away game which impeded my view last season. That is the only gripe I have had with them to date.

Infact, that is nae totally true as the feckin drum they used in the RDU got on ma tits too  :thumbsup: 

As this season I moved fae the RDU to SS, section Y I'm ambivalent re the "Ultras" moving there. Happy for them to put on displays, wave their flags (nae during game!), and sing their songs (nae that allez/allez pish tho please!).

However, if they wave flags during a game impeding my view, and ignore my initial polite requests to stop it then their canes may disappear where the sun don't shine  :thumbsup:

How out of touch is that "journalist"?!  :hammer: It would be laughable if it weren't for the apparent recent views of AFC of the Red "Ultras". However to class the Ultras as the hooligans/casuals is a hoot!!  :rofl:

I started a thread on another Aberdeen chatsite after being infuriated by the Ultras waving flags during an away game which impeded my view last season. That is the only gripe I have had with them to date.

Infact, that is nae totally true as the feckin drum they used in the RDU got on ma tits too  :thumbsup: 

As this season I moved fae the RDU to SS, section Y I'm ambivalent re the "Ultras" moving there. Happy for them to put on displays, wave their flags (nae during game!), and sing their songs (nae that allez/allez pish tho please!).

However, if they wave flags during a game impeding my view, and ignore my initial polite requests to stop it then their canes may disappear where the sun don't shine  :thumbsup:

You've either got massive tits, or they've got a small drum.  Or something...  :-\

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1547044,00.html

If any supporters or supporters groups hand in flags/banners at reception the Red Ultras will put them alongside the other flags in the middle strip of RDS on a matchday.

Also if any fans want to get involved in displaying flags and be part of displays, then section Y in the South Stand is the area to go as the Red Ultras have moved to this part of the ground.

After a consultation with the club it was agreed displays around the ground will still happen for the big games but section Y is where the supporters group will be located on a regular basis, starting on Saturday for the Homecoming Scottish Cup tie against East Fife.

• 2 weeks later...

:lolabove:   :clap:

They would be better suited going to the Merkland though.

The most annoying part for me was watching 'the leader', and i'm calling him 'the leader' because he looked like the only one old enough tomake relations legally with a female, banging on a drum, not watching the game, facing them. Why?!

fuckin hell - leave them be!

what's with the sour grapes - you make yourselves look extremely petty.

Why were you watching the Ultras and not watching the game?  :wave:

Sorry, didn't realise i'm not allowed to let my eyes wander from the game momentarily. Heres a thoguht, if there not looknig for attention then why wave big fuck off flags before the game and at half time and hit a drum off beat for damn near 90 mins??

I think some people are probably just a wee bitty jealous the the RU Supporters Club gets a wee bit of attention and pulled off some amazing displays that their own supporters club never thought of, that's what it sounds like anyway, sour grapes.

This bit was the pishiest for me. I can't imagine any other supporters club wants to do displays - surely if any individual wanted to, they would join the RU. And who wants to spend the few hours before a game pinning bits of cardboard to chairs? And what's colourful about banging a drum?

I have no problem with the Ultras - I just find it hard to believe any other group would be jealous of them.