Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

1 hour ago, Slim said:

Scott Wright is starting a Champions League group match. Who would’ve saw that coming a couple of years ago?

I would have. I've always thought he was a fantastic player who could have got a proper move. Unfortunately McInnes decided otherwise and we lost him to the scum. He adds something - on his day - that other players don't, and I'm really surprised he's not been in a Scotland squad. Obviously, he's an utter rat fuck.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

I would have. I've always thought he was a fantastic player who could have got a proper move. Unfortunately McInnes decided otherwise and we lost him to the scum. He adds something - on his day - that other players don't, and I'm really surprised he's not been in a Scotland squad. Obviously, he's an utter rat fuck.

scott Wright….You on the glue, Rico. 

Hans Gillhaus was a fantastic player. 

35 minutes ago, sheepheid said:

scott Wright….You on the glue, Rico. 

Hans Gillhaus was a fantastic player. 

Well, aye. The word fantastic doesn't have any fixed boundaries. I'd put gillhaus in the phenomenal category. I only ever categorise Dons players too, so comparisons to Zidane or whoever is not relevant. I'd put Wright in the same category as Fraser if that helps (although Wright leaves him for dead in the Judas category). I'd have described Jack as fantastic too, once.