Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Does anyone know how Cammy Devlin got on at Hearts today? He'll suit them to a T. If we didn't have a billion CM's, I'd have wanted us to sign him.  Another on the Phoenix connection, I see Sheridan made his Dundee debut today. Don't think he'll be scoring many goals, was very much a nearly man here.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolute scenes at the end. In 10th minute of injury time (after VAR review on a penalty  to Ecuador that was overturned for some reason not made clear) Colombia scored. After two minutes of wild celebrations the ref is advised to look at it again by VAR and after another 5 minute review decides that the ball has brushed a Colombian hand and disallows the goal. From angles shown not convinced it was hand ball and definitely not a clear and obvious error. 

• 2 weeks later...

Another fine example of how VAR is ruining the game. Levante given a penalty for handball that nobody claimed for after ball was driven off Atheltico player at point blank range with his hand across his body. Took VAR 3 minutes after the event to identify this alleged clear and obvious error. Farce.

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Quite enjoying the Soccer's v Saudi Arabia WCQ.

Open game and weather pishing down.

Saudi have some nice skills.They play the ball out of defence a lot and take risks and lose the ball a lot but quite good to watch.

I've seen Saudi play at a world cup in the flesh. They were not very good. Good support though. Not many women.