Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

7 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

I've seen Saudi play at a world cup in the flesh. They were not very good. Good support though. Not many women.

Me too...the u-16s final at hampden. 😁

Souttar off with a hamstring.

He played for Scotland under 19s now Australian full team.

Good move for him I suppose for an Aberdonian.

Hibs suffering cup hangover last night losing 1-0 to County and having two players sent off. On positive side that keeps Hibs close to us on the negative it means Dons are only 6 points off the relegation place. We need to start getting our shit together soon as I do not fancy the chances of this squad or management team in a proper relegation battle. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jute said:

Hibs suffering cup hangover last night losing 1-0 to County and having two players sent off. On positive side that keeps Hibs close to us on the negative it means Dons are only 6 points off the relegation place. We need to start getting our shit together soon as I do not fancy the chances of this squad or management team in a proper relegation battle. 

It’s what I don’t get, how folk can say we won’t be in the mix at the bottom, where’s the evidence of this? 

On 28/11/2021 at 06:25, RicoS321 said:

Examples please.

Nix renamed it Woolongong.

Anyway, Nix have plenty of aussie fans but they're all over the country. Hoping to get back to NZ at the end of Jan and actually get some games back here. Second season they've had to do this, so clubs finances have taken a massive hit.

33 minutes ago, manc_don said:

Nix renamed it Woolongong.

Anyway, Nix have plenty of aussie fans but they're all over the country. Hoping to get back to NZ at the end of Jan and actually get some games back here. Second season they've had to do this, so clubs finances have taken a massive hit.

I just meant that it's full of bikies and rough as fuck.

Even last weekend there was some shooting or something.

5 hours ago, manc_don said:

Sounds like Auckland :D

Manc I remember they had a TV series about downtown Auckland and how crazy it was.

I used to live and drink there for months and hardly saw any trouble.maybe I was too pissed but I suppose it had its moments.

It's funny how the dodgiest places seem to be on your own backyard I.e. Scotland.

9 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Manc I remember they had a TV series about downtown Auckland and how crazy it was.

I used to live and drink there for months and hardly saw any trouble.maybe I was too pissed but I suppose it had its moments.

It's funny how the dodgiest places seem to be on your own backyard I.e. Scotland.

Obviously off topic but Auckland (certainly west these days) has a lot of gun crime. Presumably because the aussies actually kicked their own convicts out (kiwis who were only born here but lived the vast majority of their lives there, hence the crime). NZ couldn’t turn them away. But they were all gang cunts. 

Back on topic, I would actually like Ufuk talay, current nix manager to become dons manager one day. Nix play some great football and he’s turned the clubs mentality around. Brings through youth and given he was ollyroos coach, has the experience to bring through. He’s made cammy  devlin what he is today. Calm, collected, and attacking. Cormack needs to have a look.