Scottish Premiership:

Aberdeen v Hibernian

Stand Free!

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

1 hour ago, BigAl said:

Shocking that a day on which both arse cheeks lose in Europe, conceding six goals along the way and no one takes to here to mock the bastards.

GIRFUY scum bags :wanker:

Al we are all at my house. There's 487 of us getting pished as fuck on those results.

Did you not get the invite through your door?

👀

4 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Al we are all at my house. There's 487 of us getting pished as fuck on those results.

Did you not get the invite through your door?

👀

I've been away on holiday mate.

Have a few jars for me 

• Like 1

On 14/01/2021 at 18:10, tom_widdows said:

Derby appear to have been in the financial shit for a while now so I am not surprised they are one of the first of the next batch of clubs to announce problems paying their players down south.
Unlike Sheffield Wednesday they managed to get away with the stadium sales trick but failure to get promoted in the playoffs 2 seasons back suggests they were gambling alot on getting TV money.

Derby County enter administration.

Surprising it has taken this long given some of the dodgy stuff their owners (and/or past owners) have been up too.

54 minutes ago, tom_widdows said:

Derby County enter administration.

Surprising it has taken this long given some of the dodgy stuff their owners (and/or past owners) have been up too.

They already had a points deduction for breach of financial rules incoming so looks like they have decided to take the full hit all at once. 

Must be favourites for the drop now.

11 hours ago, Jute said:

They already had a points deduction for breach of financial rules incoming so looks like they have decided to take the full hit all at once. 

Must be favourites for the drop now.

Think they actually managed to appeal that so they only got a fine instead which is why they didnt get relegated last season

2 hours ago, tom_widdows said:

Think they actually managed to appeal that so they only got a fine instead which is why they didnt get relegated last season

There was an article on SSN during the week where they mentioned Derby being in negotiations with the EFL around a point deduction for this season for breaches of financial rules.

Does anyone know how Cammy Devlin got on at Hearts today? He'll suit them to a T. If we didn't have a billion CM's, I'd have wanted us to sign him.  Another on the Phoenix connection, I see Sheridan made his Dundee debut today. Don't think he'll be scoring many goals, was very much a nearly man here.

3 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

Harsh like. I'm not on for players being charged for such minor incidents on the field of play. Maybe they're making up for the fact that they couldn't get him on the grooming.

That thought had crossed my mind. 

9 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

Harsh like. I'm not on for players being charged for such minor incidents on the field of play. Maybe they're making up for the fact that they couldn't get him on the grooming.

Aye that hairstyle is pretty offensive.

• 2 weeks later...