🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Sna

mizer

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Twice shoveled the drive the day, and it's still sna'in.  I'll be fucked if I'm shoveling it a third time. Wouldna be able to anyway, since I'm on aboot my 8th Jack and Coke.

Something else that's impossible to do when you'vebeen drinking, and thats make toast.  I've been trying to cook some gourmet toastm but it keeps burnin./

Twice shoveled the drive the day, and it's still sna'in.  I'll be fucked if I'm shoveling it a third time. Wouldna be able to anyway, since I'm on aboot my 8th Jack and Coke.

Something else that's impossible to do when you'vebeen drinking, and thats make toast.  I've been trying to cook some gourmet toastm but it keeps burnin./

You need to get yerself one of these:

broken-toaster.s600x600.jpg

If you move into a new house, i'm sure somebody will post you one in no time at all.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Been weighing up a wee trip down to darkest Ayrshire this weekend for 18, nae sna I take it? Talking of Turnberry or Troon mibbees.

None in Troon.

Couldn't make it today, but drove past the courses earlier and Lochgreen and Darley aren't even on winter greens as far as I could see :thumbsup: