🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Sna

mizer

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Plenty snow falling in Aberdeen just now, beginning to lie a bit.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My flight was delayed almost 3 hours 'cause of that pish. Aberdeen Airport is not built to cope with as many delayed flights as there were on Friday.

On a side note, I wouldn't recommend cutting around East London yersel about 2am in the morning.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My flight was delayed almost 3 hours 'cause of that pish. Aberdeen Airport is not built to cope with as many delayed flights as there were on Friday.

On a side note, I wouldn't recommend cutting around East London yersel about 2am in the morning.

Where about's where you? Could have recommended a place for you to carry on drinking in safety!

Where about's where you? Could have recommended a place for you to carry on drinking in safety!

If only!

I was still on the way to my hotel at that point  :hammer:

My Nightbus broke down in/around Shadwell/Wapping (ish), but as Google Maps said it was about 2 miles from my Hotel, I figured it would easily be walkable before the next bus arrived half an hour later...

All was going well too until a gang of 3 yoofs started shouting at me and then chasing me with an umbrella (as you do). At that point I decided that a taxi was a fantastic idea for the rest of the way.

If only!

My Nightbus broke down in/around Shadwell/Wapping (ish), but as Google Maps said it was about 2 miles from my Hotel, I figured it would easily be walkable before the next bus arrived half an hour later...

All was going well too until a gang of 3 yoofs started shouting at me and then chasing me with an umbrella (as you do). At that point I decided that a taxi was a fantastic idea for the rest of the way.

Yeah thats not the best of places to be! Glad you made it out alive haha.

If only!

In fairness to them you were on their turf. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There was absolutely nothing from the city centre to Westhill until 8, certainly a covering of snow out here now though.

Sure it'll cause chaos as everyone forgets how to drive...  ::)

Tell me about it!

I checked outside about 7.30 and all seemed fine, but when I left about 8.30 snow everywhere..

The Lang Stracht was alright, just the bit between the roundabout at the end and the Kingswells roundabout that was bad.

It didn't help that there was a Lorry stuck at the entrance to the Business Park either.

:(

Looking back though, it wasn't really horrific at all, it was just slow.