🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Which Aberdeen player are you?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R_S is Willie Miller.

Got that one wrong mate.

I know there are a couple who have already played this card, but how can you ignore the 'good to have about the place' factor?

You could probably throw in kicking his granny as well, but the chances are that would just be for badness, rather than to get a game...

I am not good enough to warrant having a 'best position', and just play where i'm told.

I am eager to do well and please my team mates, in the manner of a rescued labrador who has a new owner after years of abuse and unhappiness.

People give a heavy sigh when they realise i'm joining the team.

I'm genuinely surprised (and delighted) when I do something right, especially if it looks good.

People give me abuse for my performances (even though they're from the same town as me).

I'm Stuart Duff.

Sone Aluko.

More down to appearance than anything else, but I have also been known to cut inside from the left and have a shot at goal, just like Sone did in Inverness.

Pfft, I've seen you at Dunblane Youth Club. I reckon I could have you.

Due to the fact that she sees a lot of Willie and she loves to experiment with different positions, I'm guessing hebrew is Jimmy Calderwood?

(sorry)  ;)

Nah I don't have a tan at the moment  ;D

I was gonna say Jamie Langfield cause I like holding balls close to my chest  ;)

I suppose i'm a bit like ex or is it current now, player Barry Nicholson. Run for the whole time i'm playing (if i havent been boozing the night before) score the odd goal, but probably help set up way more than i score.

Pfft, I've seen you at Dunblane Youth Club. I reckon I could have you.

Quite probably.

Especially if you saw me last night. Fucking awful I was. Far too hot in that hall, that's my excuse.

I would also like to point out that it is not exclusively a youth club, it is a community centre, for use by all, which also provides youth centre facilities. Just to clear that up...

Quite probably.

Especially if you saw me last night. Fucking awful I was. Far too hot in that hall, that's my excuse.

I would also like to point out that it is not exclusively a youth club, it is a community centre, for use by all, which also provides youth centre facilities. Just to clear that up...

Chunk 'conveniantly' books his weekly spot in the hall when the 11-14 years old are in!

And the hall is garbage, too slippy as well.

Chunk 'conveniantly' books his weekly spot in the hall when the 11-14 years old are in!

And the hall is garbage, too slippy as well.

If only I had the choice of slots, it's a nightmare playing at that time - far too many projectile objects flying onto the hall. I would like to emphasise I do not share Ajja's interest in youth...

Slippiness was an issue initially, but have discovered it's not too bad with astro-turf trainers.

Anyway, I bet no-one else cares about any of this.

Great for little lay-offs and  one-twos.  Most off my shots hit the target but often im offside.  Im an pretend intellectual and like to read the scotland on sunday which incidently my player used to write a collumn in.  I have had to shave my hair off to prove a point and i also hate charlie allen

Im just trying to be better striker, so was he

My name is Stav