Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Motherwell v Aberdeen

Big game on saturday then...maybe. Can see Motherwell getting something off the huns tonight.

Anyway, Jimmy Nicholl on RedTV (JC away scouting?) said that there's a chance Mackie, Mair, Maybury and Aluko could be back for this, depending on how they get on in training this week. He also said he can't see it being a pretty game (so that miller up top and punting balls to him then) and thinks the more determined team will win.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ally s

There's a good chance we'll be punting long balls as the pitch is in shit state.

I have a good feeling about Saturday, I think we'll win.

I think we can afford them to draw one game, I'd rather it be another one when the huns will be truly tired. Not sure though.

Think the huns will be seriously fired up tonight, on account of their mistaken correct understanding that nae cunt likes them ;)

This is a win at all cost game (unless m'well win tonight) the performance is not important as far as i'm concerned, just win and it can be as ugly a win as it likes...........i'm not concerned about the performance as i won't be able to make it tp the game so i won't be there to see it.

As usual, yeh. Can't ever remember an all ticket game at Motherwell.

Hopefully this will cause them to open the bottom deck of the away stand, if they are expecting a big crowd they might be prepared to open them both. Noticed Dundee united fans were put in the top deck recently and it's pish up there with an empty deck below.

Guest bloo_toon_red

All the motivation our players need:

"All we have to do' date=' hard task though it is, is win against Aberdeen on Saturday and we will be third."[/quote']

Aberdeen manager Jimmy Calderwood is optimistic that Alan Maybury, Sone Aluko and Darren Mackie will return to the squad.

Zander Diamond is suspended, while Jamie Smith, Lee Mair, Richie Byrne and Derek Young are all injured.

Aberdeen (from): Langfield, Maybury, Considine, Bus, Touzani, Foster, Walker, Severin, Duff, De Visscher, Mackie, Lovell, Miller, Maguire, Aluko, Pawlett, Ross, Soutar.

Motherwell (from): G Smith, McLean, Hammell, Craigan, Reynolds, Lappin, Lasley, Hughes, Malcolm, Porter, McCormack, Clarkson, Fitzpatrick, D Smith, Murphy, Daniels, McGarry, Meechan.

I think we will perform well tomorrow, however only get a draw dashing our hopes.

Remember and do your predictions folks

http://www.thedandies.co.uk/messageboard/index.php?board=3.0