Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Good guys vs bad guys - wed 745pm

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usual excitement for match day and the special anticipation that it's them, my least favourite institution. All to usually however in the last couple of decades, it's excitement based on hope and prayers rather than conviction and confidence. We never know which side will turn up.

My optimism today however is based on what the scouse tink said after the 1-1. A class above was crass and insulting and it's smacked him in the face, hard and twice. I'm not sure if the spell he cast upon himself in these matches was permanent but I reckon we've still got some mileage coming.

AFC do have the players to beat them. It should be totally in our own hands if we do or not as they're really not that good. The timing of their manager's latest outburst couldn't have been better. The way he contorted his face with disgust when speaking of Steve Clarke was, well, it was scouse, it was tink and it was Rangers. I never heard what Clarke said but I understand he had a go at Defoe. Gerrard may have thought he was acting like an experienced manager and what an experienced manager would do, protecting his players but he's not an experienced manager and he's failing to cut his own cloth. He's a stereotype, a thick scouse cunt and he needs his arse felt a whole lot more in our country and particularly in our part of our country. Fuck him and his dirty fucking team.

Terrible capitulation first half.

Shocking defending for the first, Kent waltzed past us all and Joe was weak.

Brilliant response, all made possible by a tremendous Shinnie intervention. Pity I had Cosgrove first goal @ 10/1.

The first time I've ever said this but sublime finish by cunthead for their 2nd.

A massive McKenna fuck up for the pen. He's got that in him.

The positive is Greg Stewart, infinitely better post-Clarke.

GMS and Logan need a massive kick up the arse. The former is all show. The latter has been regressing for too long.

Fair score at HT. Shocking situation.