🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What are you listening to?

Kowalski

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I am late to the party with The Cure, have to be honest and confess I had no idea who they were! But someone in my company had this on and I was digging it right up until the guy started singing, however, it grew on me considerably and it's easily the best 50 seconds introduction to a song ever. So much so, I have now cut it and made it my phone ringtone  :rofl:

• Like 1

Okay, so I am late to the party with The Cure, have to be honest and confess I had no idea who they were! But someone in my company had this on and I was digging it right up until the guy started singing, however, it grew on me considerably and it's easily the best 50 seconds introduction to a song ever. So much so, I have now cut it and made it my phone ringtone  :rofl:

A great group, my favourite single of theirs in A Forest which has IMO one of the best bass lines ever.

A great group, my favourite single of theirs in A Forest which has IMO one of the best bass lines ever.

My era,but I had no idea that one was by the Cure.Great tune.

Would never have known that was Robert Smith in the above clip.Looks nothing like the guy that morphed into the 'Love Cats' era.A song which makes my skin crawl unfortunately.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...