Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What are you listening to?

Kowalski

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure why, but I have adopted this number in grief of my recently passed Grandfather.

Our family all fell out over something quite serious, and my old man stood by his own kids, but sadly, my grandparents didn't  :( Used to sit with my Papa every Saturday for a few pints for several years before this revelation came about, and even after it, although we never sat with each other, he'd still send a pint through to me, and vice versa, in the main hall where I would eventually go for the live band whilst he stayed at the pool table.

He passed suddenly and I haven't spoken to him in 2-3 years & I feel absolutely sick, even more so that my Dad, out of principal and standing by his own kids, didn't attend the funeral. Genuinely breaks my heart and devastated I never got to say goodbye. But I also absolutely agreed to stand by my Dad, it has wrecked him, he's not been the same, but I understand why he chose to go on his own after the service took place.

Anyway, I am clearly babbling on, and for that I apologise. Just feel like the last couple of verses in this song really hit home.

• 3 weeks later...

For me this is the best band in the UK (world) the messages in the songs are on point, their live performances are up there with the very best, I'm privileged enough to have seen some quality gigs but the two gigs of theirs that I have attended have been incredible, first time at tunnels with about 60 others there they played as if there was thousands, the next time back there it was packed and their performance blew the other out of the water, I'd suggest going to see them if you get a chance.