Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

What I took it as was that he doesn't normally dive, he doesn't like it but he had to do it as it was the last minute and they were behind.

sure but it's spurious of him to suggest he's not a cheat if all he means is, I only cheat when it really matters.

bit of a tangent but interviewers are so in awe of football players they never pull them up for the hypocritical bullshit they say. No wonder the players act like they're above everyone else.

sure but it's spurious of him to suggest he's not a cheat if all he means is, I only cheat when it really matters.

bit of a tangent but interviewers are so in awe of football players they never pull them up for the hypocritical bullshit they say. No wonder the players act like they're above everyone else.

I understand what he's saying.

It's the same as me saying I hate divers but if we had an opportunity in the box in the last minute while losing or drawing I hope our played would go down. We score, I'm happy then I'll condemn him afterwards!

I understand what he's saying.

It's the same as me saying I hate divers but if we had an opportunity in the box in the last minute while losing or drawing I hope our played would go down. We score, I'm happy then I'll condemn him afterwards!

I think I'd be the same tbf, but I'm no sure I'm comfortable having such flexible morality ;D

I think I'd be the same tbf, but I'm no sure I'm comfortable having such flexible morality ;D

;D

A win is a win in my book ha ha!

I've had this argument on the hat with LS when Henry handled the ball against Ireland. He said no cheating should be allowed in football. He didn't seem to understand that taking a free kick ten yards forward from where it is is cheating. Claiming for a throw when you know fine well the ball touched you last etc.

I don't like it but will accept it if we get anywhere with it.

>:D

;D

I've had this argument on the hat with LS when Henry handled the ball against Ireland. He said no cheating should be allowed in football. He didn't seem to understand that taking a free kick ten yards forward from where it is is cheating. Claiming for a throw when you know fine well the ball touched you last etc.

Thank fuck I changed my mind. Otherwise I'd have to hack into a mod's account so as to edit your posts and make me look smarter than I naturally could do  :thumbsup:

On another note...

Stevenage fan decks his own player WTF????????

http://www.twitvid.com/I0Y1X

;D

The one that gets me is Suarez against Ghana.  People called him a cheat, but yet he didn't cheat at all.  He did something, was properly punished for it and Gyan missed the resultant penalty.  In what way, shape or form can you call that cheating.  In that respect, any challenge which results in a free-kick is cheating, any deliberate handball is cheating and so.

Then the next aspect of cheating is if you do something, intentionally or not which gains you an advantage and the referees don't notice it, which breaks the rules.  Henry's is an example.  He broke a rule, but got away with it.  Is he meant to then inform the referee of this.  I think it would be silly to suggest that. 

To me cheating is when you try to gain an advantage by carrying out an action to try and con the referee.  A dive, whenever, is cheating.  Some of your other suggestions would be cheating Bobo, though the free-kick one is up to the referee to decide where it is taken from.  Not every player can no exactly where the foul occurred. 

Henry is a scummy bastard, so is Walcott, no question.

For Walcott to admit he was at it is fairly novel, though having such transient morals makes me sick. I'm certain he'd be off his nut had it happened TO him. Cunt. Be nice to know what Wenger's view was, blocked probably.

Interviewers are devout cowards on this, as a rule. Wouldn't you just love one of them to just go after the duplicitous cunts?

Don't see any irony at all though Warnock is indeed a bit of a dick.

Warnock is a man who has stood on the touch line for year and shouted some very horrible things, he even shouted "break that cunts legs the next time he goes past you" to his midfielder as a Leeds player skinned him, also he has backed soo many of his players over the year for some very nasty things they have done, like his defender who split a guys skull open with an elbow.

Warnock is a man who has stood on the touch line for year and shouted some very horrible things, he even shouted "break that cunts legs the next time he goes past you" to his midfielder as a Leeds player skinned him, also he has backed soo many of his players over the year for some very nasty things they have done, like his defender who split a guys skull open with an elbow.

That will be the absolute definition of irony then.

The one that gets me is Suarez against Ghana.  People called him a cheat, but yet he didn't cheat at all.  He did something, was properly punished for it and Gyan missed the resultant penalty.  In what way, shape or form can you call that cheating.  In that respect, any challenge which results in a free-kick is cheating, any deliberate handball is cheating and so.

Then the next aspect of cheating is if you do something, intentionally or not which gains you an advantage and the referees don't notice it, which breaks the rules.  Henry's is an example.  He broke a rule, but got away with it.  Is he meant to then inform the referee of this.  I think it would be silly to suggest that. 

To me cheating is when you try to gain an advantage by carrying out an action to try and con the referee.  A dive, whenever, is cheating.  Some of your other suggestions would be cheating Bobo, though the free-kick one is up to the referee to decide where it is taken from.  Not every player can no exactly where the foul occurred.

Yeah the Suarez one was hilarious on the hat. Purely down to the fact it was the last kick of the ball they wanted an extended suspension.

TF the Leeds players told Walcott they'd have done the same.

Also if Maguire was clean through, last minute in the cup against the Huns and dived and we scored a penalty to win I'd doubt you'd be giving a fuck about morals.

Yeah the Suarez one was hilarious on the hat. Purely down to the fact it was the last kick of the ball they wanted an extended suspension.

TF the Leeds players told Walcott they'd have done the same.

Also if Maguire was clean through, last minute in the cup against the Huns and dived and we scored a penalty to win I'd doubt you'd be giving a fuck about morals.

I'd be disgusted so don't try and tell me what my morals are or aren't.

That pretty much sums up the absolute cuntery in football nowadays "we'd have cheated too" is a legitimate response is it?

Fuck sake, why fucking bother then, really, why?

I'd be disgusted so don't try and tell me what my morals are or aren't.

That pretty much sums up the absolute cuntery in football nowadays "we'd have cheated too" is a legitimate response is it?

Fuck sake, why fucking bother then, really, why?

I seriously doubt any Aberdeen fan would be annoyed if one of our players dived to win a cup or knocked the ball in with his hand. If the day comes we'll find out.