Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Pre-season 23-24

1 hour ago, BigAl said:

Jute, what are you guys doing about travel now ?

My train is still not showing as cancelled yet so clutching at straws that it will run rather than accepting reality that it won’t and arranging something else. 

Me and my n'bour were planning to head along to Turriff on Wed for the Dons friendly.Heard the Broch game on Saturday is already sold out,and didnt realise the Turriff game was all ticket(assumed you could just pay on the day).Wee heads up for anyone thinking of going..

https://www.turriffunitedfc.co.uk/news/pre-season-friendly-will-be-all-ticket-affair?id=431476

Robson's post match interview well worth a watch with regards to Morris.  When his contribution came up there was a glint in his eye when he talked about him and he wasn't shy of praise. "Since we came in we've put a yard on him already" and "he's electric when he gets going" 

I'm calling it, he will be the break out player of our team this season.  I'm saying this not for how he played today  but because he's clearly impressed Robson and Robson isn't easy to impress. 

Edited by tlg1903
  • Like 1