Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Tribute Act v Dons 29/11 & Dons v Tribute Act 03/12

Jute

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, McKenna was good, Lewis okay, the rest pish. Stewart okay in spells. Agree with Donsdaft, dinna think the youngsters added much when they came on other than the sublime free-kick for Ross

It was strange that they came on though. That isn't McInnes' way. Given how gash our passing was, I'd have chucked Considine or McKenna up front against the ten men and threw the ball in there in hope. With Wilson off, we'd have won the majority of headers and hoped for the scraps. Mingin like, but better than whatever it was we did try.

Having to follow on Twitter...

Saw this Tweet from Ladbrokes. They quickly deleted it but yours truly caught it.

DQH6emvUEAArjml.

Not sure it's going to work....  :frown:

I don't know how to get that image copied in here. It's worth seeing.

So what did it say then ?

Another poor performance. We are powder puff at the back and in the middle of the field. When you are getting bullied in midfield by Rat Jack you know you have a problem. Inverted wingers pish does not work unless your full backs overlap. Neither of ours did that today. Logan was especially bad today. O'Connor getting found out against the better teams.

Big test for manager now. Needs to get a system that fits players we have and find a way to get players confidence back.

Can AFC dock players wages because Logan shouldn't be paid for about a month having let Windass in for that 2nd goal.

Fucking shocking.

There's a few points we all know I think:

Ross is quality and should be playing a lot more.

We have been shite since Apollon game.

Rooney is shite.

Wright should play every game.he has class but doesn't always show it.

Shinnie needs to stop getting fucking booked.

Formations are important but mean shite if you havnt the personnel or individuals aren't good enough.

May isn't as good as McInnes thinks he is.

I would still give Maynard time.you could argue he didn't get fed any decent balls too.

Play him with May one whole match, if he's utter dross then drop Him forever.

We are fucked at the moment.

Whether DM goes or we can get players in in January, something has to change.

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

Good time for a change of management.  The uncertainty about McInnes' future since Sunderland came in seems to have unsettled the whole club.

Get a good manager in and go again.  We still have good players but seems like a lot of them need a kick up the arse.

Logan hasn't become a bad player overnight.  Likewise Rooney.

GMS needs time - he's barely played the last couple of years.  May is the same.

We have found a gem in McKenna but he's not gonna be Franco Baresi after a dozen games.

Tansey is a decent player and will come good.

Get rid of Maynard.

McLean's head has clearly been turned - sell him in January.

Keep the faith.

I thought McLean did ok yesterday apart from 2 mistakes in the 2nd half, also he was constantly gee-ing up his team mates and certainly wasn’t one of our worst performers over the two games.

Not sure what’s happened to Logan, but I know a lot of these players were happy to sign on for Aberdeen because they enjoyed the working environment McInnes had created - I’ll be pissed off if Logan and others have effectively given up because they know DMC is offski.

Said it on Wednesday and I’ll say it again, the first goal in these games is absolutely critical. Tansey blew it on Wednesday, and a combination of Shinnie’s reckless challenge and some poor set piece defending (again) cost us yeaterday.

We don't have a midfield because McLean is there.

Shinnie has to dive about covering up, getting booked every fuckin game.

Great free kick, but other than that I was less than impressed, early days though.

N&T min, Maynard min?

That dream you had about him coming good and scoring 50 goals in the second half of the season to lift the European Golden Boot, it's nae coming true.