Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Tribute Act v Dons 29/11 & Dons v Tribute Act 03/12

Jute

So trip to Mordor next to play the manager less Tribute Act. They have looked shite so should be full of confidence for tomorrow night but these cunts always raise their game against us and we managed to shit the bed there in the first game last season. Would assume that Kari will come back in to the team from Sunday with O'Connor dropping out.  Not a game for GMS as expect it to be physical so would like to see Stewart replacing him. Hopefully we will go after them from the start and do not sit in as that will play into their hands.

Oot

Work

Flat for the game

Flat

1-1 May

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Stewart is nowhere near the starting 11. He's honkin....

Agree GMS not suited to this game so kari in beside McKenna, AOC to midfield with Tansey pushed forward.

Have a suspicion we won't finish the game with 11 men on the park

With Andrew Dallas as the ref I suspect you will be right about us not keeping 11 on the field.

I hope Stewart is nowhere near the starting 11. He's honkin....

Agree GMS not suited to this game so kari in beside McKenna, AOC to midfield with Tansey pushed forward.

Have a suspicion we won't finish the game with 11 men on the park

Don't agree on GMS, both Hun fullbacks are vulnerable defensively and GMS has the ability to take advantage of that.

Welcome to the board Gary. Are any others in the squad thinking of joining up?  :rofl:

In fairness he has the ability, just not the bottle and desire to do it.

Oot

Job hunting

Bed

Bed

2-1 them, May

We really should be beating them if the other teams are capable of it, not sure we have a consistent enough team to do it yet though.

With Andrew Dallas as the ref I suspect you will be right about us not keeping 11 on the field.

It'll end up goalie v goalie with Lewis lobbing the Hun.

1-0 dons.

I think GMS has great skill when used but it's hit and miss a lot.

He played some nice stuff on Sunday at times but went missing too. Like a report card from school, he needs to apply himself a lot more.

Still, the Huns are shite.

2-0 us.

I have a bad feeling about this one. These little diddy teams raise their game against us and will throw everything at us tonight and of course will have a 12th man on their side. I will be surprised if we have 11 men on the pitch by the end.

I have a horrible feeling the tombola will be out tonight from DM and we will show them too much respect.

I'm not even going to make a prediction on the score.  :(

I have a bad feeling about this one.

I never have a bad feeling about us, and I’m as confident going into this game as I would be any other. Remember, they haven’t beaten us at ibrox for 361 days!!  ;)

Oot

Telly

3-1 us

May, Christie, McLean

:AFC2:

Got to laugh at the usual McLean haters on here. Of all the things to be worrying about in the last hour or so, McLean's performance isn't even remotely important.

The ire should be deflected at the fucking nonsensical decision to again fuck about with the formation. We've got the players for 4-5-1, Sunday proves it works, so fucking well stick with it. Fucking nonsense to not even give ourselves a chance tonight.

And a wee bit of consternation for the fucking halfwit of a ref, who isn't even half the official his old man was and that wasn't particularly good either.