Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Rumour mill

Accordion to my Killie spy, JJ has been speaking to Willie Miller re replacing JC, this has bben on the go since befroe Christmas, got more intense after JJ got no cash in the window. Apparently compensation with Killie has been agreed for JJ and Billy Brown for a move in July....where JC and JN are going I don't have info.

As far as I've been told JJ has already told Willie ho he wants on the summer transfer window.

Of course this is all speculation, but my "mole" kent fit she was talking about re Naismith, Nish etc :o

I'm sorry, but do we want to qualify for europe again? I know Jamie should have done better with the first two, but he's better than Soutar. We should have shipped soutar out in Jan and got someone who is actually able to challenge him for the jersey. Although I think it shows that if you don't perform you get dropped, its pointless as we don't have the depth to do it and will ultimately cost us points.  :-\

JC again, showing that he makes changes for changes sake. I guess we'll see at the end of the 90 how this has worked out. Don't think anybody performed badly on wednesday to deserve being dropped?

Maybe not in one game but 19 goals against in our last 5 games might put a slight amount of pressure to try something different. Soutar did very little wrong in the first few games of the season.

Maybe not in one game but 19 goals against in our last 5 games might put a slight amount of pressure to try something different. Soutar did very little wrong in the first few games of the season.

Totally agree.  Langfield has been poor in the last 3 games I'm afraid, and may be short on confidence.  More than happy to see Soapy brought in.

Totally agree.  Langfield has been poor in the last 3 games I'm afraid, and may be short on confidence.  More than happy to see Soapy brought in.

ach well that made a huge difference

I can report that despite a couple of good saves the main problems with Soapy persists.....he doesn't communicate with the defence (what there is of it)...leading to even more panic and confusion than already created by JC in his prematch team talk.

His kicking was also, if anything worse than Langfield, and he flapped at a number of crosses

Accordion to my Killie spy, JJ has been speaking to Willie Miller re replacing JC, this has bben on the go since befroe Christmas, got more intense after JJ got no cash in the window. Apparently compensation with Killie has been agreed for JJ and Billy Brown for a move in July....where JC and JN are going I don't have info.

As far as I've been told JJ has already told Willie ho he wants on the summer transfer window.

Of course this is all speculation, but my "mole" kent fit she was talking about re Naismith, Nish etc :o

That'll be us signing Gary Locke then...

ach well that made a huge difference

I can report that despite a couple of good saves the main problems with Soapy persists.....he doesn't communicate with the defence (what there is of it)...leading to even more panic and confusion than already created by JC in his prematch team talk.

His kicking was also, if anything worse than Langfield, and he flapped at a number of crosses

Probably because he can't remember half there names cause they change every week, Mark him eh Michael,Seve, Stuart, Alan Oh whatever your name is.

Thing is though, I reckon its gonna have to wait until the close season so Jimmy and the board can sit down and discuss the way forward. Jimmy will tell them what he NEEDS never mind wants,and of coarse the board will turn round and say "money not available," despite the revenue broght in through Europe and the selling of our half decent players. :hammer: