Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

"Total trust in what we do"

::)

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38404764

"We're disappointed we haven't won more games but I totally trust in what we do," added the Dons boss.

Unfortunately, most of the rest of us don't. Results speak louder than the almost daily platitudes in the press

"Where we're judged, we're judged against teams with far bigger resource.

Oh oh, am I sensing shades of Tango here?

You're being judged on bad tactics against (especially Hunco) eminently beatable teams, and repeating the same mistake over and over.

:hammer::dunno:

::)

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38404764

"We're disappointed we haven't won more games but I totally trust in what we do," added the Dons boss.

Unfortunately, most of the rest of us don't. Results speak louder than the almost daily platitudes in the press

"Where we're judged, we're judged against teams with far bigger resource.

Oh oh, am I sensing shades of Tango here?

You're being judged on bad tactics against (especially Hunco) eminently beatable teams, and repeating the same mistake over and over.

:hammer::dunno:

Hard to disagree with you there. I am also starting to get a little pissed off when he keeps repeating the old " We are still building " spiel, and maybe he is, but I think he's had adequate transfer windows to address the complete lack of dynamism and bite in our midfield. He has eventually fixed the GK department though I guess.

He'd had more than enough cash to invest in new contracts; as well as enough cash to buy half a dozen players for the same position?!!

The whole 'budget' issue is becoming tiresome - it's plenty if you spend it right!!

Fair enough we'll never compete with Septic, but just be clever with the money you have.

The lack of learning from past mistakes and hoping that the 'same old' will do is more of an issue than your budget Deek. 

I saw some of an interview with McInnes on Tyrone last night. I was only half listening but it wasn't apathy. It was because he was speaking pish and I've heard the same shite from him before. As the Stereo MC's said "I see through you, I see through you". Shit manager but with him being at least articulate, he's been bullshitting very well for a very long time. Only just wrote him off finally after Ibrox. We could all see the mistakes he's been making. I had hoped he would come good but he's just not equipped for the job.

After reading that yesterday I wondered whether someone would post that here. The excuses are boring, the huns have no money and he shouldn't be using the resources card with them. They are irrelevant. The Tims, I can understand but again as someone else hwsbsaid you need to be smart with your money. We've found useful players before without spending fuck all, using money as an excuse is lazy.

Its funny, I was reading an article about arsrenal and how they/ Wenger has no plan b. Teams have worked out how to play them, they've had the same issues since viera, up front etc for god knows how long. I couldn't help but think I was reading about us. Anyway, I digress, the fact that McInnes gave this interview is just further evidence that he has shat it since he's known the huns would be back. Worrying about others rather than playing to our strengths.

Manc, whether the Huns have money doesn't matter, they have spent on players and I expect will continue to do so in January. I'm sick of DMs bullshit but we can't compete financially with rangers. We can still beat them with astute signings, good coaching, and intelligent team selections..........still waiting for that to happen.

Manc, whether the Huns have money doesn't matter, they have spent on players and I expect will continue to do so in January. I'm sick of DMs bullshit but we can't compete financially with rangers. We can still beat them with astute signings, good coaching, and intelligent team selections..........still waiting for that to happen.

Of course we can, we were scotlands second team and were playing in Europe on a regular basis. The only major signings they've made of serious note was Barton and to a lesser extent sick note (kranjcar). Those and the players they have aren't players that are superior to ours. We've rolled over because the manager is a fucking pussy. Reading what he said made me sick because it was absolute bullshit.

Of course we can, we were scotlands second team and were playing in Europe on a regular basis. The only major signings they've made of serious note was Barton and to a lesser extent sick note (kranjcar). Those and the players they have aren't players that are superior to ours. We've rolled over because the manager is a fucking pussy. Reading what he said made me sick because it was absolute bullshit.

Plus lest we forget we actually beat them (with a wonder goal) despite not starting the right team and paying the bastard scum cunts far too much respect.

Our history v. this team is won one, lost one, both 2-1 for the home team. A decent manager would have had a go twice and got minimum 4 points and easily 6 if the right players got picked and were properly up for it.

They also paid Preston something like 1.5 mill for the boy Garner I think. Sad and painful reality is that they will pay more in transfer fees, more in wages, get bigger crowds, and are a bigger attraction. Central belt vs north easy too has been a signing factor before.

As for the 'we're scotlands second team and playing regularly in Europe', I'd say we were for the last 3 years but this year could be a turning point. Certainly hope it's not but nothing DM is doing right now is filling me with confidence. I'm not sure we'll even finish top 4 and then no Europe next year. We're on a downward spiral since the cup final, but realistically we've been poor all season so to call us scotlands second team as the sevco revival continues leaves me wondering.

I am certain we will finish top 4. Unfortunately with McInnes at the helm, I'm now certain it will be in 4th position.

Looks like the orcs will get Jota and Sam Nicholson in January. Plus a couple of loans.

Fartz will have cash to spend from the Nicholson sale plus even more if as expected they cash in on Paterson before its too late.

We will be lucky to get a  cm on loan if we are lucky plus a couple of uninspiring pre contracts

They also paid Preston something like 1.5 mill for the boy Garner I think. Sad and painful reality is that they will pay more in transfer fees, more in wages, get bigger crowds, and are a bigger attraction. Central belt vs north easy too has been a signing factor before.

As for the 'we're scotlands second team and playing regularly in Europe', I'd say we were for the last 3 years but this year could be a turning point. Certainly hope it's not but nothing DM is doing right now is filling me with confidence. I'm not sure we'll even finish top 4 and then no Europe next year. We're on a downward spiral since the cup final, but realistically we've been poor all season so to call us scotlands second team as the sevco revival continues leaves me wondering.

Don't get me wrong LA, think we're saying the same thing but I refuse to accept the rhetoric that DM peddled from may last year. Regardless of the previous clubs history, we were a stable club. The signing of Garner, an average player imo, I couldn't give two shits about. I don't think he's a game changer. I highlighted the previous two because they are actually players. But DM has talked them up  so much that now our players are calling them fantastic. We'll do well to finish anywhere near the two Glasgow cheeks. This Jan is different, they'll probably spend money, but we gave up before the last season was over. I'm full of cold at the moment so apologies if I'm not very coherent.

Shit manager but with him being at least articulate, he's been bullshitting very well for a very long time. Only just wrote him off finally after Ibrox. We could all see the mistakes he's been making. I had hoped he would come good but he's just not equipped for the job.

This is where I am. Didn't want him, was refreshingly surprised initially, impressed with his non-cliched articulation, broke our dry spell, but now turning into a well spoken, well presented, tango man  :hammer:

• 2 weeks later...

A week is a long time in football.

Indeed it is. But also doing what the fans had been calling for changes everything. It is no coincidence that the team that won wad unchanged for 3 consecutive games. Genuinely wonder what might have been a month ago had we stuck and not fucked the team up.

Indeed it is. But also doing what the fans had been calling for changes everything. It is no coincidence that the team that won wad unchanged for 3 consecutive games. Genuinely wonder what might have been a month ago had we stuck and not fucked the team up.

Aye this. Will continue to happily eat my words if he doesn't revert to the nonsense against Tims/Huns